1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Boosting my ecommerce income by exploiting eBay and Amazon retail arbitrage opportunities.

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by bmatthews, Jan 29, 2015.

For a while now I've been able to make money with retail arbitrage by buying low when deals pop up on Amazon and selling for a profit on eBay, and now more recently I'm doing the reverse and buying on eBay and selling on Amazon.

More recently however I have also supplemented that by listing items on some of my own smaller well-trafficked niche ecommerce sites and taking a larger bite of the profit. However I make far more listing on the main selling portals, eBay, Amazon, craigslist.

The results have been quite pleasing, and the amazing thing is there are so many great opportunities to make money exploiting the difference in prices between Amazon and eBay when these deals crop up.

It's really difficult to keep up with the frequency and amount of opportunities as they appear on the two giant marketplaces so I built this free tool you can check out here to help locate and analyse these opportunities when they appear.

http://www.nonozama.com

For those of you interested in retail arbitrage I think you'll find it useful.

I would love to know if any of you guys have been able to include retail arbitrage into your existing business models or, used it like I have, as a main source of revenue.
    Also I would really love to know your thoughts on what can be improved or added to the tool. All suggestions are most welcome.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
    bmatthews, Jan 29, 2015 IP