1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Boost your revenue with Adstir for best CPM

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Shion, Mar 26, 2017.

Hi everyone who's looking to monetize traffic .

I'm Shion , the person in charge for global SSP service " AdStir " ( https://en.ad-stir.com/ ) . Who can help you maximise revenue and optimise traffic through RTB technology and Mediation platform . Our strength is Smartphone application and website . We do have global demand partner who can supply inventories to all around the world especially in EURO and ASIA PACIFIC .

Why Adstir is your best choice of Monetisation platform?

1. RTB & Mediation technology to reach higher and more stable revenue .
    2. Integrate multiple ad networks & DSPs with single JS tag/SDK and monitor everything in one dashboard .
    3. Manual + Auto optimisation to perform best CPM in daily basis .
    4.Maximise your revenue by leverage your UX design .
    5. Immediately reply operation team generally within 24 hours .
    6. Varies type of Adformat with different sizes : Banner ad , Interstitial ad , Adhesion , Reward
    Video ad , In Read ( New ad-format , temporary valid in certain country regions only )
    7. NO LIMITATION on traffic .
    8. Payment term 45 days with minimum payout 50 USD .

Last but not the least , we have Special promotion campaign for reward video adformat ! If you implement our SDK using Reward Video format will provide you 20% bonus revenue !

Kindly add me on Skype / email me to know further details about our products ( CPM & Fill rate )
    Here is my Skype ID: shion.qien
    Contact email :

Inform me also when you done your registration of account on our dashboard to let me optimise and manage your adspace more effectively .

Shion, Mar 26, 2017 IP
  2. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    It is for app or also for websites ? I have website with most desktop traffic ..

fidanselmani, Mar 26, 2017 IP
  3. Shion

Shion Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi , Good question ! Adstir support for both Application and Website and our strength is smartphone global inventories . For desktop we have inventories on certain country regions , may i know your traffic sources mainly from which countries ? :)

Shion, Mar 26, 2017 IP
  4. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, 55% Usa, 20% brazil, 30 Europe like germany, france etc.. Currently I am using adsense and media.net but I want to replace media.net as soon as I find one better network with BANNERS and not ads with text links like media.net so can you Please show us how your ads banner look ? Or send us one website that is using for the moment your network it would be great..

fidanselmani, Mar 26, 2017 IP
  5. Shion

Shion Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi , Adstir is integrated with multiple 3rd party networks , our banner ads vary due to different demand sources . Our ads mainly utility ads , branding ads , game applications , etc . with general banner look ( rich media , general banner ) .
    Since you've register your Adstir account , i've added you on Skype to have a further discussion on this .

Shion, Mar 26, 2017 IP
  6. Shahid Irfan

Shahid Irfan Member

Best Answers:
    I have several websites with 70% Mobile traffic. Look interested to join network. Payout options ?

Shahid Irfan, Mar 29, 2017 IP
  7. winner101

winner101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    "Our payment method through Paypal or Wired Transfer with payment term 45days ."
    I PMed them about the payment methods they have and this is what they responded with.

winner101, Mar 29, 2017 IP
  8. Shion

Shion Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes , about the payout option :

Payment method : Payment / Wired Transfer
    Payment term : 45 days
    Minimum payout : 50 USD

Shion, Mar 29, 2017 IP
  9. عجوووز

عجوووز Member

Best Answers: