1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Boost your kindle book with these killer tips

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Shamsul Alam, Apr 11, 2017.

Kindle book is similar now and then. So many writers ask me to write some tips about how to boost Kindle book sales. All writers want to boost his/her Kindle book. They try hard and soul but in vain. So some of my writer's friends request me to write about this topics. Increase the Kindle book is not so easy. It is difficult to increase up. If you follow these tips, you will boost up surely. The exclusive tips are given below-

1. Build Your Authority and Stand Out from the Crowd:
    Fast build your own authority sharply. If you build your own authority, it can stand away from the crowd.

2. Have A Free Book Promotion
    This plan is one of the commonly discussed plans for getting sales. The plan behind this one is that offering your book for free allows your Kindle book to foul well in the Kindle store’s free class.

3. Use KDP Select for Promotion and Added Revenue
    KDP Select is an alternative add-on program where you can choose 5 days every division of 90 where your book can be downloaded for freely. Personally, I was a little unwilling doing this since it meant no income for those free downloads, but I now believe the benefits far dominate this point.

It edge to positive reviews and social media shares. And also helps boost Amazon rank, which is key for showing up in the different approval algorithms.

4. Insert Links for a New Traffic Source for Your Blog
    You certainly don’t need to overplay this one, but a few well-placed links in the text of the e-book. It can contain as a clever system to gain some new blog traffic. Areas you might consider contain the publisher news, your author bio, your book description, or a concluding classification.

5. Capture New Subscribers and Leads
    Taking the prior point one step further, you can connect a call-to-action at the last of your book or possibly at the beginning as well which maintain email addresses. The main problem with Amazon is that you do not gain a list of your customers that you can follow-up with. So try these techniques out in order to stay involved with some of those readers.

6. Open Up New Professional Opportunities
    Finally, you never know what advantage your e-book. It might carry on you once you introduce it to the world. Many Kindle authors have record new shows including consulting, speaking, joint ventures and many others. Others have used the success of a Kindle book to hold to a productive publishing contract with the main publishing house. All of these types of chance are a lot more possible when you have a book to your name.

I hope you may find the way which you search for. So follow this tips hardly and you may get the success for boosting.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2017
    Shamsul Alam, Apr 11, 2017 IP
    daronch and Best Seller like this.
  2. egoldzone

egoldzone Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Very great explanation thanks

egoldzone, Apr 12, 2017 IP
  3. Best Seller

Best Seller Active Member

Best Answers:
    7. Get Your Book Reviewed:
    You can send out complimentary copies of your book to any local, relevant book reviewers in your area. If they review it and post it online or in their publication, this can generate new sales for you by promoting your book to a whole new audience.

Another option is to pay to have your book reviewed by any of the following reputable paid book reviewers:
    - Foreword Reviews
    - Kirkus Reviews
    - Palmetto Review
    - Pacific Book Review
    - Penn Book Review
    - Inkspand
    - The BookBag
    - Hollywood Book Reviews

Paying for a review guarantees you'll be reviewed whereas sending out a free book does not. That's the difference between the two types of reviews. But, when done by a reputable company, both are still unbiased reviews that may ... or may not ... be positive. This is why it's important to have books edited and professionally designed, so you have the best chance at getting a great review. These reviews are online for life and can really help to boost your book sales.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
    Best Seller, Apr 18, 2017 IP
    daronch likes this.
  4. Anya Joe

Anya Joe Member

Best Answers:
    Useful Information. Help me out from "kindle Fire stuck on Logo"

Anya Joe, Apr 18, 2017 IP