1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Boost Event: Does target population get Notification or just display Feed or Ad?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by MikeBarway, Jun 12, 2018.

I'm trying to understand the distinction between boosting a post vs event. What I want is for everyone in my target population to get a notification re event that they can respond going/maybe/can't go (or ignore); that would mean that everyone in the target population who logs into fb will see it. If I boost a post I think that means it will display on their timeline but may be buried by more recent or higher priority posts, and I suppose that an ad will display on the side for a specified time period. How can I best accomplish my objective above?
    SEMrush

MikeBarway, Jun 12, 2018 IP
    SEMrush
  2. MikeBarway

MikeBarway Peon

Best Answers:
    This is crazy! So far 98 people have seen this but no one knows what someone in the target population sees when they are the target of a boosted event. (When facebook Help describes this, they only talk about what the person who posted the event will see.)

MikeBarway, Jun 12, 2018 IP