1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

bookmarkables.com directory is back

Discussion in 'Solicitations & Announcements' started by Rick S., Jul 21, 2008.

Well, I suppose I'm asking for it now --- the bookmarkables.com directory is back.

• I'm being picky about what to include (sorry...)
    • Submit to the "Root" category, and I'll categorize your site to the best of my ability
    • Please sell me on your site in your description --- what's the point of having your directory listed if your description doesn't entice people to visit your site?
    • No reciprocal links necessary
    • No adsense ... yet, but the space has been reserved for it once the directory has some more meat. I've tried to make it somewhat unobtrusive.
    • Only accepting submissions in languages I understand ... and one Romanian Web Design site.

Feel free to submit --- http://bookmarkables.com/directory/submission.php

Here's hoping that I haven't bitten off more than I can chew ...

Thanks. :)

Rick S., Jul 21, 2008 IP
  2. justicewhite

justicewhite Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    justicewhite, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  3. richos

richos Peon

Best Answers:
    It keeps saying Invalid verification code! and i am entering it correctly and yes i entered it just how it shows in upper case.

richos, Jul 21, 2008 IP
  4. Rick S.

Rick S. Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry about that --- I really hate when the Captcha doesn't work. PM me with your link and description, and I'll check out your site to see if it's a good fit.

Sorry again about the verification code --- I'm tempted to just turn it off the verification and see what happens :eek:

Thanks for your patience.

Rick S., Jul 21, 2008 IP