1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Book marking Errors

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by krunal.oza, Feb 9, 2012.

Dear friends, I am doing SEO for my new fresh web site, I am learner SEO... I have done 40 book marking for my new web site and now If I am trying to do book marking in any new sites , i found similar error URL is invalid or blocked in all sites.... so what should I do and why this happens?

krunal.oza, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  2. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Some book marking website block ips for automated purpose & some websites based on same server. so find other and always use different keywords for titles.

OSSEO, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  3. kinggod

kinggod Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The description you write for your content is equally important as the headline you have for it. People will decide to read your content based on your description, as well. It’s imperative to create a description that is also compelling and interesting, too. Avoid making your description too long, about 100 words, or so, will be fine.

kinggod, Feb 9, 2012 IP
  4. patrick0001

patrick0001 Member

Best Answers:
    Seem like they have blog the IP, most likely the bookmarking not benefit to reader.

My experience with Reddit, when I bookmark couple of site in short time, or the bookmarking site with little response, then Reddit will restrict me to submit new link. Reddit implement this to avoid user spam.

patrick0001, Feb 10, 2012 IP