1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bold, Underlined,Anchor Text Still Relevant?

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by reezluv, Dec 10, 2013.

Hi dpians,

I am a blogger at Contest SEO Eridy and I would like to ask for SEO techniques for next year..is it still relevant to use those techniques? Or we are just make sure we have a strong backlinks?

Bold, Underlined,Anchor Text Still Relevant? I have seen a video on Youtube for SEO Tips by Google staff and they said that, the main thing is our anchor text and backlinking..is it true? or we are just using those techniques for next 2014?

reezluv, Dec 10, 2013 IP
  2. Owl Writer

Owl Writer Member

Best Answers:
    bold, italic and underlines still work, google still love article's SEO that's how their algorithm work..
    But in this hummingbird algorithm, someone dont know how to writer SEO, they are can defeat someone can make SEO..

Owl Writer, Dec 17, 2013 IP
  3. briguy

briguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Basically, bold and or underlined anchors texts might have a small SEO advantage but mainly they are for your visitors! Plenty of internet user when they see that something that is "blue" (generally) and "underlined" that is a link and having them "bold" makes them stand out more.

briguy, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  4. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    well, i guess you just need to make sure that you have strong quality back links ....... that's all !!

John Dave, Jan 16, 2014 IP
  5. akshat113

akshat113 Member

Best Answers:
    Backlinks is what you need... On page SEO is just regular stuff also managed by some of the plugins like seo precessor...

Do not waste time on onpage SEO, use some good plugins for it... Focus more on off page seo as it is real seo and trick to rank on sserp for keyword..

Make high quality backlinks from social bookmarking, article directories, web 2.0 and guest posting.. Even commenting on blogs give a link to your blog.. and commenting has been advatagious in link building...

akshat113, Jan 19, 2014 IP
  6. Amarkolom

Amarkolom Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes i found some video from some trusted people about On Page Seo , they suggest to use this kind of stuffs like bold , italic , underline and its good for seo.

Thanks

Amarkolom, Jan 22, 2014 IP