1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bodybuilding.com - Bonuses and Performance Incentives - Not being paid!

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by johnny87, Aug 11, 2010.

Hi everyone,

I know theres tons of people on here doing well with the bb.com affiliate program and i'm wondering if anyone is experiencing the same issues which i'm dealing with. I've been with bb for a while now and they always used to pay bonuses and performance incentives on a monthly basis...but they stopped paying me since mid April. I contacted the affiliate manager Crystal Mathews several times but I never received a response.

So my question is...has anyone else received bonuses and incentive payouts since April? I'm worried about opening tickets and such with CJ b/c advertisers have so much more control over publishers...one click and they can drop you from the program permanently, which is what I definitely don't want because I'm doing well with them.

Thanks

johnny87, Aug 11, 2010 IP
  2. johnny87

johnny87 Peon

Best Answers:
    Can anyone comment?? There was another bb.com thread wth over 3 pages of responses...wheres all the bb publishers? :p

johnny87, Aug 13, 2010 IP
  3. Tmnoonan

Tmnoonan Peon

Best Answers:
    They cut commissions and they cut their performance incentive bonuses.

Tmnoonan, Apr 26, 2011 IP