1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bob the Blademaster

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by schlottke, Jul 11, 2004.

1. ViciousSummer

ViciousSummer Ayn Rand for President! Staff

Best Answers:
    Ouch. Nice form, Alek! Kind of reminds me of the face plant I did surfing yesterday. I actually did it twice, just in case anyone on the beach missed it. (I just got a new board and I'm still trying to get used to the new shape) :p!

ViciousSummer, Jul 18, 2004 IP
  2. DarrenC

DarrenC Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you have a brown tongue? :D Because you sure sound like an asslicker lol

DarrenC, Jul 18, 2004 IP
    GuyFromChicago likes this.
  3. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    No WW, I leave all of the ass licking to you, good to have you around, someone has to do the dirty work. :D

anthonycea, Jul 18, 2004 IP
  4. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    Anthony,

I guess we had better go back to fighting. People are starting to talk :D

And just for you dear Anthony, I've put my old Avatar back. Too bad they don't have a "Brown Noser" smilie. You and I could use it in all our posts to each other.

Wow! brown tongue. That is pretty graphic.

compar, Jul 18, 2004 IP
  5. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    WW is just trying to make a name for himself, welcome to the big time WW, you have just joined the bare knuckle club.

WW, don't be surprised if you are attacked if you make a wrong step, once you are in, you are in, that is an old mafia saying, so welcome to the club.

Don't send Shawn any private messages or try to damage my rep. when you get hit man, cus I am so low that I really do not care, that is part of the fun for me here at DP.

If you really knew anything at all you would not say such things, since Bob and I have a relationship that started as enemies, but I think that we have learned to respect each other over time. We are not always buddy, buddy, but we are friends of some sort.

With statements like you made in this thread you have a long row of corn to hoe before you will gain any respect, so good luck, don't leave yourself open in any way.

Again, welcome to the bare knuckle club.

6. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    Anthony,

Just relax. There is no need attack and threaten like that.

You do seem to fawn over me a bit. I think it is just your "over the top" style, but others have mentioned it privately. I think WWhhomes was teasing you as much as he was criticizing. You really have to learn to relax and roll with the punches a bit.

compar, Jul 18, 2004 IP
  7. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes Bob, I will roll with the punches, if he would have said that in person he would have been punched, no doubt.

I can handle it, attack and threaten, I would never do that Bob, now would I
    Bob? Will I debate fairly, I will do that, but if someone wants to get nasty, I can do that also.

As far as your photo being back up, thank you, it just was not the same without it here at DP.

As far as WW is concerned, like I said, he should not leave himself open, I will be watching his posts down the road. :eek:

8. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    But how do you know he wanted to get nasty? Maybe it was just a slightly tasteless joke.

The problem with your approach is that, assuming it was intended to be nasty, you lower yourself to the same level as the person you are criticizing. In fact with your "over the top" style you come off looking like far the more vicious or nasty of the combatants.

So to the degree that anyone was offended by WWhhome's remarks and felt any sympathy or concern for you -- which I did BTW -- you totally blew it with your response. All they can possibly think now is what a jerk you are for reacting and threatening someone like you did. I'll bet they can't even remember what the original insult was, they are so shocked and aghast at the strength and vehemence of your reaction.

compar, Jul 18, 2004 IP
  9. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    All right Bob, since you put your picture back up I will try to draw something positive coming from this thread.

Let's just put it this way, I will not forget the name "WW", like I said he made a name for himself. :D

10. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    Almost there Anthony, but still the veiled threat. If he insulted you, he did it once and it was over and done with. You are threatening to hound him and haunt him forever.

compar, Jul 18, 2004 IP
  11. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Bob, are you trying to put out every burning ember?

Now are you telling me you never held a grudge against anyone on the forum circuit?

12. DarrenC

DarrenC Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL this is just too funny, I forgot about this thread!!

anthonycea - chill dude, you obviously don't know humour when it smacks you in the face, it's a forum not a wrestling ring - now get back to watching WWE or whatever they call it nowadays ;) :D

DarrenC, Aug 14, 2004 IP
  13. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    WW, I have cooled down since then, I already have my revenge, I have copied your website and duplicated it in China, just think of all the people from China that will rent homes from me instead of you now. :D

anthonycea, Aug 15, 2004 IP
  14. DarrenC

DarrenC Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL Anthony, join the 11 million competitors I already have! Glad you like my website that much that you've copied it.. not bad for my first attempt is it :D

DarrenC, Aug 15, 2004 IP
  15. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah WW, payback is always double fold, I just had to use a translation service to duplicate your site so folks in China could read it.

Thanks for the idea, I have a larger market than you do :D

anthonycea, Aug 15, 2004 IP
  16. DarrenC

DarrenC Peon

Best Answers:
    Anthony, ok you are the master I cannot fight with you because your King of the chopsticks. Oh, and China has less people with the internet than Sudan.

DarrenC, Aug 15, 2004 IP
  17. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    Now that IS an interesting statistic...

Where did you hear that from WW?

SEbasic, Aug 16, 2004 IP
  18. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah SE you are right about that one, WW quit making false statements, China happens to be the fastest growing internet market in the world. Will be the largest in the world in the end if not already.

anthonycea, Aug 16, 2004 IP
  19. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    Just for the record, I wasn't trying to be picky - It was just something I had never heard before...

NO MORE CONFLICT!!!!!!!!

SEbasic, Aug 16, 2004 IP
  20. DarrenC

DarrenC Peon

Best Answers:
    Just found this thread.. I suppose I should let it lie down dead but had to say I was being sarcastic with the China .. Sudan comment ... I love Anthony really :D

DarrenC, Sep 21, 2004 IP