1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

BlueHost "SiteLock, Site Backup Pro, Search Engine Jumpstart" necessary/ alternative?

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by TSG, Jan 10, 2013.

Hello!

When i try to purchase a shared hosting account on BlueHost, they shows "SiteLock, Site Backup Pro and Search Engine Jumpstart" options. Are they worth to buy? I mean are there any free alternatives for them? Because of I need to limit my hosting plan annual charges under US$150.

I think using some of the WordPress plug-ins we can backup our WordPress into Dropbox account. Are there any automatic complete backup (free) solution for WordPress? So how about SiteLock and Search Engine Jumpstart? What are the best free alternative for them?

Thanks!

TSG, Jan 10, 2013 IP
  2. ForumBB

ForumBB Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Site Backup Pro you wont need, they should have a weekly backup option which they automatically do for you.
    Search Engine Jumpstart is possibly fake, how much are they selling it for?
    Site Lock, you properly wont need unless your site is for hacking or warez.. but you may need it in-case there's hackers lurking your community..

ForumBB, Jan 10, 2013 IP
  3. TSG

TSG Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you friend your reply. These are there rates.

SiteLock Domain Security - $14.99 per year
    Site Backup Pro - $12.95 per year
    Search Engine Jumpstart - $14.99 per year

TSG, Jan 10, 2013 IP