1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bluefind Diretory?

Discussion in 'Directories' started by candysmith, Feb 14, 2005.

1. candysmith

candysmith trying not to be evil

Best Answers:
    ok, lets talk about sevenseek.... I can't find anything wrong with this one. Pages are all indexed and have some really good PR in the Travel section.

candysmith, Feb 15, 2005 IP
  2. Web Gazelle

Web Gazelle Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sevenseek is nice, I think they are worth it. I am holding off on Bluefind till it has been fixed up. Anyone know if they have solved those problems they had or whatever was wrong?

Web Gazelle, Feb 15, 2005 IP
  3. deleon

deleon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have paid listing on BlueFind, but (it crazy!) I have no one(!) visitors from this site and PR down from 7 to 0 :( Google don't like this directory...

deleon, Feb 15, 2005 IP
  4. clasione

clasione Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I also have a paid listing in the bluefind directory. Figures, my page also is a 0....

But on the other hand - listings are still probably very benifical in Yahoo and MSN...

I believe that Bluefind was one of the most powerful directories on the net..

So powerful with pagerank minipulation that it was a target by Google and played a part in Googles attempt to screw everyones heads around about pagerank. (although they would never admit they targeted it individually)

I'm sure they did.....

As a matter of fact - I think I remember that even bluefind's deep directory structure used to get crawled on a daily basis. That's pretty powerful....

I think bluefind will retun in time to a major player again....
    But we'll just have to wait and see....

For now it's still very strong as long as your in a good catagory with PR.

More strong directories

-

clasione, Feb 16, 2005 IP
  5. deleon

deleon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    BlueFind is really a powerful directory on the web, but Google-games crush reputation for it and many other websites.

deleon, Feb 16, 2005 IP