1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

blogspot vs website

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by jeandarc, Apr 6, 2015.

Hey :)

I recently started blogging (about a month ago) with blogger.com and i am getting around 200 visitors per day. I would like to ask you guys if having my own website (blog) will bring me more traffic than blogspot?

Thank you!

jeandarc, Apr 6, 2015 IP
  2. agmccall

agmccall Active Member

Best Answers:
    You will have more control over SEO as well as placement of ads. It is always a better way to go and not that expensive

al

agmccall, Apr 6, 2015 IP
  3. DocuMaker

DocuMaker Active Member

Best Answers:
    Unless the website outperforms the blog in terms of speed, accessibility, content, interactivity, etc., then no.

DocuMaker, Apr 6, 2015 IP
  4. josechukkiri

josechukkiri Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Definitely you will be getting more traffic what you are getting now from the blogspot.com, if you buy your custom domain.

josechukkiri, Apr 16, 2015 IP
  5. Yosheena

Yosheena Banned

Best Answers:
    In any case you can divert the traffic coming from blogspot to your domain.com website

Yosheena, May 18, 2015 IP
  6. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It doesn't matter whether if it is a blog site or website but the content within will provide the traffic and most importantly the content must reach its targeted audience to become more effective in building reputation.

KylieSweet, May 18, 2015 IP
  7. xendurinan

xendurinan Banned

Best Answers:
    Normally it doesn't matter, unless loading speed of your blog site is too slow. But if you run your own website you will get more control over it. It is the benefit. I suggest you to perform SEO and promote your site on different social networking sites.

xendurinan, May 23, 2015 IP
  8. cerno

cerno Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should not waste your time posting anything on Blogger if you have a website alternative. I can't remember the last time a Blogger post showed up in search results, it has been many years. If you want an audience for your thoughts post them where they have a reasonable chance of being found and read by those searching for what you are writing about.

cerno, May 23, 2015 IP