1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blogspot Success

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by sirjorgeofculver, Dec 8, 2013.

1. sbo49988

sbo49988 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Oh, you got approved adsense so quick.

sbo49988, Dec 27, 2013 IP
  2. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've been an adsense user for 10+ years. I also have an adwords account, and have been blogging with blogspot services for over 15 years. So Yes, I'm a member of adsense, and in good standing, it helps.

sirjorgeofculver, Dec 27, 2013 IP
  3. sbo49988

sbo49988 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah great. now i'm trying to become a member of adsense but i need a website to be approved. All my sites are affiliate sites so i'm not sure i can get it.

sbo49988, Dec 27, 2013 IP
  4. Macher

Macher Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi I'm taking Erica Stone's Azon Zoom course and the course is using blogspot. I'll see how it goes.

Macher, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  5. Ntech25

Ntech25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I never really tried blogspot or these other blogger type sites. I always went the route of having my own domain review sites using Wordpress or an Amazon Affiliate Store script with unqie content. These 2 have worked very well for me in the past.

I see the desire to use the blogger sites since they come with traffic but I also think there is a lot of competition and hard to compete wit the top writers who get the better search engine positions.

Ntech25, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  6. vna1611

vna1611 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is not as good as WP and they can shut you down anytime.

vna1611, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  7. Ntech25

Ntech25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. I always prefer full version of wordpress blog on my own domain compared to having a sub-domain account with them and at any time they can shut you down.

I just also saw this great YouTube video of a new Wordpress Plugin that will help so many users who run a wordpress blog and want to easly create bundle packages for amazon products. Checkout the youtube video at

Ntech25, Apr 23, 2014 IP
  8. yapaa

yapaa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do blogspot helps to generate traffic to your website.

yapaa, May 21, 2014 IP
  9. Super Achiever

Super Achiever Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I've had a great success with blogspot (as I did with any other sites) in terms of SEO. I'm into affiliate marketing for digital products and I get affiliates through launch jacking.

What I do tho is a bit different, but it's nothing new. Ppl are not just keen to talk about it.

I go to Muncheye and find a product which will be lauched in at least 2 months. I'll Google the product name and when I see that it's got no review sites, affiliates, whatsoever, I choose that product for promotion.

I then create a blogspot blog with the full product name as URL. example: productname.blogspot.com

Sometimes it's taken (as other affiliates are already starting to take advantage of the opportunity before me) so what I do is to add "review" or "reviews" as either suffix or prefix (ie, productnamereview.blogspot.com).

In the next 2-3 days I will write around 10 articles for that blog. I make sure that the articles are properly SEO-ed and they're all valuable content. I want my blog to be the last review the buyer clicks before they decide to buy. Value is always better than SEO.

Then, I will start building social signals through different reciprocal social share sites.

After around 5 days of making it look "viral", that's when I start building backlinks. Since blogspot is free, I don't mind spending $5 on Fiverr for good guest post links (by the way, I write my own articles for this, they can be spun but highly unique and readable). Don't buy crap backlinks with 1000+ links whatsoever.

All links will be drip-fed for 30 days. If you know someone who's got a private network to build you links, better. I got use success on that (I'm ranking #1 for a highly competitive term promoting an I.M. product, but I can't disclose it here for some reason. However, you can always PM me if you ask ;) )

Super Achiever, May 21, 2014 IP
  10. Melisa455

Melisa455 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Who deleted your blog post? Blogger?
    Have you read their terms and condition?

I hardly heard anyone had their blog post deleted.

Melisa455, Jul 22, 2014 IP
  11. free.man

free.man Member

Best Answers:
    Creating landing pages maybe will get good conversion.

free.man, Oct 2, 2014 IP
  12. knowledgeherald

knowledgeherald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I started a blog on Asia Pacific around four years ago and tried using different revenue models but only adsense worked for me. I am disappointed with Amazon.

knowledgeherald, Oct 12, 2014 IP
  13. ViolentAJ

ViolentAJ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Blogspot has been good for the time being, but I hope to find more success in the future. If I can get my content to pay for itself, I might move on to getting my own URL and WordPress.

ViolentAJ, Oct 12, 2014 IP
  14. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I know someone in WF doing good with blogger blogs. He also uses his own domain but mostly he is using blogger blogs for Amazon reviews. He also mentions that he uses no backlinks.

dess71, Oct 27, 2014 IP
  15. Parka

Parka Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Blogspot is great for beginners at affiliate marketing. I started with blogspot.

But once you know you're going to be serious, I recommend going with a self hosted site because you have more control, e.g. you can customise the programming and don't have to worry about the limitations of being on someone else's server, e.g. wordpress or blogger.

Parka, Nov 18, 2014 IP