1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling BLOGSENSE-WP - Power Auto Blogging

Discussion in 'Services' started by adbox, Aug 5, 2009.

BlogSense-WP

A very powerful stand alone script for quick blog loading, optimization, and continous hands-free sustainability. This script is to be used with self hosted wordpress blogs.

The Features of BlogSense
    • Auto-load custom settings into blog.
    • Auto-upload & extract plugins.
    • Auto-post content from of rss feeds.
    • Filter content by include & exclude keywords.
    • Control number of posts per day.
    • Auto-sorting of posts into categories.
    • Same-server image hosting & alt tag insertion.
    • Automatic bookmarking. (Onlywire API)
    • Random theme selector & uploader.
    • Automatically detect & embed You-Tube video.
    • Detect Amazon feeds for auto-insert of affiliate-id.
    • Strip links from post text.
    • Credit original source at end of post.

For more information visit the sales page:
    http://www.blogsense-wp.com

--------------
    Authors Note:
    I developed this script for myself, and polled a number of people who work with autoblogs about what they wanted in a autoblog, and BlogSense is what came out.

Here are an example blog I use this on.
    http://www.gonescout.us/baseball/jason-heyward/

Membership benefits are provided to professional license holders. You will receive updates as they are produced.

Update Prepared for Next Release
    Auto-Tweet Module (For automatic tweeting to your Twitter account). Right now the onlywire API does this for you, but that means for every autoblog you will be posting to same twitter account. This module gives you the option to post to a unique twitter account.

I'll keep this thread updated with new material as it comes.

adbox, Aug 5, 2009 IP
  2. shamus

shamus Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Looks like a nice script you've developed.

Is there any sort of a discount for DP members?

shamus, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  3. adbox

adbox Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No not currently, because this and like forums are my main market, and I dont expect much business elsewhere, but the product really is top notch and its something that is an ongoing project, driven by the reccomendations of it's professional license holders.

With the professional version you get added to a list that receives updates of the most current prototype (my personal version), as they come out.

IMO its the best out there for advanced autobloggers-- and it seems this market is becoming competitive, so in order to keep it that way I'll have to keep it sharp, operational, and keep the features coming in. So in the end I think the price is true to it's worth.

adbox, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  4. andreisaioc

andreisaioc Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    andreisaioc, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  5. adbox

adbox Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    At the end of the day BlogSense and Smitemile are two completely different products, with completely different approaches.

One, Blogsense is not a plugin, its a script.

Two, BlogSense duos as a rapid blog loader, and a motor to run the the autoblog, as well as has auto-bookmarking, scheduling(limit posts per day and schedule post for future), auto-tweeting,optional same-server image hosting, auto-alt tag insertion on images, optional stripping of links, optional crediting of original source, auto editing and inserting of amazon affiliate ids for amazon feeds, an optional random theme selector on blog set up, it auto sorts posts into category based on keyword tags... and one-on-one customer service is provided to every-one who needs it... as well as free upgrades as they come (for professional license holders) (and I work to improve it as needed / requested)

So completely different things at the end of the day. Blogsense is looking to compete. : D.

But there is one draw back that will deter only some-- Its not a plugin. So the integration style is different, and thats where it will come out to be "different strokes for different folks". Because If you aren't familiar with configuring a script's variables, then the learning curve will be a little higher, and this can be intimidating. But for allot its not.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
    adbox, Aug 6, 2009 IP
  6. adbox

adbox Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Copy of latest newsletter to professional license holders:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys,

Here is the most recent version of BlogSense-wp.

What this version adds is:
    A separate Twitter module for posting to a Twitter account separate from the account associated with your Onlywire. I like this feature allot because I now I can create twitter accounts for different groupings of blogs. For example, my planetarchive series tracks information about the planets, each planet having a separate autoblog.With this module I can tweet all new posts to a twitter account called "PlanetArchive", which will naturally accrue interested followers.

The other feature is Auto Content Spinning, which basically translates the text to a different language(Catalan worked the best out of all my trials), and then converts it back, altering the text making it about 60-70% unique, while in 80% of the cases tried, the article retained readability. I haven't tried running the entire blog with this value set to on, maybe you guys can try it and give me some feedback.

Also there have been some minor bug fixes. The script is having some trouble bookmarking more than one post at a time through the onlywire api because of their throttling rules.

adbox, Aug 14, 2009 IP
  7. adbox

adbox Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    2.0 is released, check out the sales page demo at http://www.blogsense-wp.com

The current price is a discount for dp members, after 10 sales I'm uping it unless you pm me here and we can o outside of the sales gateway!

adbox, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  8. MezaTech

MezaTech Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    nice one >>> but
    The website you were trying to reach is temporarily unavailable.

MezaTech, Jun 19, 2011 IP
  9. adbox

adbox Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's back online. A hacker has been targeting a website on that server and causing the account to become suspended.

adbox, Jun 20, 2011 IP