1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blogs really work to make money?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by coreyt1111, Aug 25, 2005.

1. coreyt1111

coreyt1111 Peon

Best Answers:
    GADOOD, do I need to have a good domain name to do the enzine thing you were talking about, I dont have money right now to buy domain name and all that. SO to do the enzine thing can I just use some free hosting sites and it wont effect my traffic?

coreyt1111, Aug 26, 2005 IP
  2. GADOOD

GADOOD Peon

Best Answers:
    Not at all, aslong as you can hook them into visiting the page you're trying to get them on - ones with Google ads. It doesn't matter what domain really if you're only wanting traffic from e-zines. Course, I'd wait for a domain so you can work on rankings and establish some sort of themed website that's a little more useful.

Pete

GADOOD, Aug 26, 2005 IP
  3. coreyt1111

coreyt1111 Peon

Best Answers:
    but can I still make like 15 dollars a day per site, I want to set up like 10 sites and make 15 a day with these free sites, thats all im shooting for right now, then when I get some money to invest I can make bigger better sites.

4. uprisen

uprisen Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah dude, when I first started adsense I used blogger! ha.. they work just a good - possibly better in some cases, since blogger is OWNED by google. :)

My Adsense Keyword Lists:
    http://www.theblahbrain.com/adsensekeywords.htm

uprisen, Aug 26, 2005 IP
  5. aeiouy

aeiouy Peon

Best Answers:
    I just planted a few dollar bills in my backyard and now I am just sitting back and waiting for the money trees to grow.. Go trees go!

aeiouy, Aug 26, 2005 IP
  6. jlawrence

jlawrence Peon

Best Answers:
    have you read any other threads on these boards ??
    Yes you can make $15 per site.
    You need to look at you're webstats analyser to see where you're visitors are coming from - If you don't know what one of those are then google for it.
    If you're getting 8K impressions and only 6 clicks, then you're going to need a shit load of impressions to make $15 per day.
    You MUST find out where those impressions are coming from. If they're from only a couple of visitors, then fine. If they're from 1K uniques then you've got a lot of work to do.

jlawrence, Aug 26, 2005 IP
  7. uprisen

uprisen Peon

Best Answers:
    Ha, say whaaaattttttt
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Adsense Keyword Lists:
    http://www.theblahbrain.com/adsensekeywords.htm

uprisen, Aug 26, 2005 IP
  8. coreyt1111

coreyt1111 Peon

Best Answers:
    how do I find out where those vistors are coming from? Thanks

9. jlawrence

jlawrence Peon

Best Answers:
    Just f'in google for webstats analyser. Popular free ones are webalizer and awstats.
    It might be an idea to learn a bit about the business of being a webmaster before you try to monetize sites.

jlawrence, Aug 26, 2005 IP
  10. ballhogjoni

ballhogjoni Peon

Best Answers:
    yes this is very benificial because it drive curious traffic to your site (or eBay store). Read how this one lady Rosalind Garner makes like half a million every year from her blogs and affiliate programs. go here to read more on her: http://ballhogjon.webvista2.hop.clickbank.net :) Think about it, you release a new product or some info, you will have an instant press release for free. Not only that, if you can have ppl sign up for your mailing list or newsletter from your blog; your getting leads that you can email your products and turn them into future customers. Catch ya'll later on my blog "Something New" at: http://blogs.ebay.com/upackindustries_com

ballhogjoni, Jun 23, 2006 IP