1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blogposts and article spinning question

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by joepipe, Feb 19, 2012.

Hi Folks, If I wrote an article myself and posted it on my own website, then submitted it to several blogs, is that ok? Given it is original and my content that I wrote on my website and I wanted to post it to other bolg websites, is that ok? Also , if I want to post that same article on several blogs 1 or 2 months after it was written, does it still have the same effect for SEO ? I'm just wondering how long an original article can be posted to blogs and still have a good seo effect with the content links I have in the article.

Ive read about people "spinning" articles , so im just wondering if thats only necessary when you dont have time to write an original article yourself?

Thanks in advance...

joepipe, Feb 19, 2012 IP
  2. premierwebstrategies

premierwebstrategies Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey JoePipe,

First, it's important to remember one word phrase when it comes to content "unique". If you post unique content on your website you shouldn't post it anywhere else. First and foremost you want to make sure your website gets the credit for that content. Personally, when I do article marketing to build backlinks I always use new content, you could say I "spin content", but really I can write about the same topic 20x and still pass a copy-scape test each time.

Hopefully this gives you the idea that you shouldn't be "re-posting content", rather you should be posting "unique content".

premierwebstrategies, Feb 19, 2012 IP
  3. powernick

powernick Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for sharing the post and thanks for suggestion

powernick, Feb 19, 2012 IP
  4. Ella_Z.

Ella_Z. Peon

Best Answers:
    if you want to work out reciprocal links to your website, you can post an article at your website and then post it a t the other blogs through link.

Ella_Z., Feb 19, 2012 IP
  5. sameer_max

sameer_max Active Member

Best Answers:
    Majority of your top notch content should be on your own website. It shouldn’t be out on the internet or on other websites/blogs. Your best content should be used to build your website/brand, not someone else’s.

sameer_max, Feb 19, 2012 IP
  6. Avisblr

Avisblr Member

Best Answers:
    You can spin the same article with multiple versions and get a back link from those blogs. There are plenty of softwares available to do this job.

Avisblr, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  7. andymann808

andymann808 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd agree with the others comments that the content on your website must be unique. Anything you post out elsewhere shouldn't duplicate your own website copy. If you're looking to mass syndicate content out on other sites to build links then you could consider spinning but I think it is always worth have a good solid, quality article to begin with.

andymann808, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  8. joepipe

joepipe Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the advice

joepipe, Mar 3, 2012 IP
  9. seocrow

seocrow Peon

Best Answers:
    Duplicate data is not good as far as search engines are concerned. I suggest if you are posting your article across multiple sites that you use a spinner like Spinner Chief to change the wording so that every article is unique. Always make sure the article reads ok after the spin as you still want a good quality article.

seocrow, Mar 3, 2012 IP
  10. lets4410

lets4410 Guest

Best Answers:
    The end justifys the means, just my opinion but if it got me sales I wouldn't be loosing sleep over having one article on 4 or 5 diffirent blogs, also it doesn't take long to slightly re-write

lets4410, Mar 3, 2012 IP
  11. alacali

alacali Peon

Best Answers:
    Just use Spinner Chief to spin the article and put the spun articles on the blogs/web 2.0s

alacali, Mar 3, 2012 IP
  12. seawind

seawind Active Member

Best Answers:
    spinner chief is a really good tool

seawind, Mar 3, 2012 IP
  13. Mystique

Mystique Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Many blogs have integrated spinners to recycle old content, however search engine algorithms are smarter than you think while readers can differentiate between unique and crap-rewritten content since most spinners produce merely crap content.

On the other hand, you can distribute your articles in as many sites as you want, but Google will usually list the site that published first an article, ignoring the rest or given them less relevant positions.

Mystique, Mar 3, 2012 IP