1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blogging

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by pushpa nayak, Jan 30, 2014.

Could you tell me about some answers to my questions? like how to use my keywords while writing a article and how to choose the good topic? How to define that my article contains quality content?

pushpa nayak, Jan 30, 2014 IP
  2. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are many tutorials on how to use your keyword in your article for the search engines.

Here is are the basics:
    • Your keyword needs to be in headings – H1, H2 and H3.
    • Use your keyword in the Title.
    • Use your keyword in the first sentence and in the last sentence of your article.
    • Make sure your keyword is in the URL.
    • Make sure you Underline, Bold and Italicize your keyword. That means you need one keyword in bold / one keyword underlined and a keyword italicize.
    • Make 3 of your keywords in the article – click-able. Basically you will need at least 3 links with your keyword in it.
    • Your keyword density should be about 3% – 7%. An easier way to remember is to use your keyword every 100 words.
    • Put your keyword in Alt Tags – you need to upload an image on your post and put your keyword in the ALT Description of the image.
    • Make sure your keyword is in the MetaTags Title and Description.
    THis is the basic on-page SEO you need to know for your articles.

Now, you are the only one who can define the quality of your article. And about finding a good niche or topic, just do your research on what you really want to write about. You can write about anything as there are many niches out there - just do a research and find what you want.

The quality of your articles will depend on the uniqueness and the value of the information. Just remember that you want to solve a specific problem with the information you share. So I would also recommend to spend time learning and becoming an expert in your niche/topics.

The best way to create something very valuable is by having a lot of value inside your head already....right!

Hope this helps!

I wish you the best success online!

Cheers! :cool:

Snoopy240, Mar 3, 2014 IP
  3. Mario Stewart

Mario Stewart Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    • Keywords should come accidentally and create some meaning
    • Think Like USER, so you can write quality content

Mario Stewart, Mar 25, 2014 IP
  4. Resource9

Resource9 Member

Best Answers:
    Don't create content that is pertaining to some keyword. Make sure that the content is doing justice to the title of the article. You can add the keywords according to the natural flow of the content. Keyword stuffing is not good.

Resource9, Apr 7, 2014 IP