1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blogging Topic Ideas

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Naseem1, Nov 3, 2017.

I'm working upon Jewelry website and I've covered almost all related topics for Blogging, can any webmaster suggest me how to find niche topic for blogging further?

Naseem1, Nov 3, 2017 IP
  2. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Understand the Nedd of your audience or users
    Ask them for feedback
    Ask your users for feedback by creating Social Channel, also post small videos on Youtube.
    Join Related Forum and see what people want
    See People feedback for the same on high traffic website or high traffic marketplace.

Sumit_Singh, Nov 3, 2017 IP
  3. David Morrison

David Morrison Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Have your written a blog post about the different types of diamonds? Diamonds have a huge markup on affiliate programs.

David Morrison, Nov 4, 2017 IP
  4. usasportstraining

usasportstraining Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It really needs to be based upon something that really interests you. Write a list of topics that interest you. You don't need to be an expert (yet). Do some research as to the amount of traffic and searchers are looking for the topics you've written down. Then test those niches. I suggest trying HubPages and testing a few niches. You can also write on a site such as Wordpress or Blogger to test them.

Once you've narrowed it down, you can make your own blog, or just expand on one of the free ones.

*If you are really fortunate, you may stumble upon an awesome micro-niche. If your hard work and general interest lead to such a niche then you may have a profit-making site on your hands. You can use what you've learned to expand into other micro-niches. Even better if they are somewhat related to one of your other sites and topics.

usasportstraining, Nov 4, 2017 IP
  5. Radu Vladislav

Radu Vladislav Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'd recommend using Google Keyword Planner to analyze the number of word searches related to the niches that you have in mind. That will give you a good indication of the interest of that niche. You can also use Google Trends to see what keywords (so niches) are trending. Another tip to check niche sizes is to search for Facebook Groups and Pages related to your niche. If you find thousands of people liking pages or attending groups, it's a good sign that the particular niche is right. Hope it helps!

Radu Vladislav, Nov 21, 2017 IP
  6. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with that, you read my mind

robinymym, Nov 21, 2017 IP
  7. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Glad to know you like my idea.

Sumit_Singh, Nov 21, 2017 IP