1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blogging Keywords

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by antonaf, Apr 25, 2005.

I have about 250+ quality keywords related to blogging. I was just wondering what do you use to search for a new blog host, free blog host, blogging platform, blogger alternative, or new blog. Basically, if you were looking for an alternative to Blogger what would be some keywords you will use in your search? And which SE do you use? G, Y, M???

I have been on the marketer side so long now, that I'm no longer thinking like a visitor and trying to make sure I haven't missed any useful keywords.

Thanks for the help!

antonaf, Apr 25, 2005 IP
  2. JonahViaKeyboard

JonahViaKeyboard Peon

Best Answers:
    Here's my best guess:

create blog
    free blog
    blog software
    blog hosting blog host

Care of the Y!SM Keyword Selector Tool

JonahViaKeyboard, Apr 26, 2005 IP
  3. 5starAffiliates

5starAffiliates Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you used the DigitalPoint KW tool yet? That's where you will get the lots of best KW people are searching for.

5starAffiliates, Apr 26, 2005 IP
  4. antonaf

antonaf Banned

Best Answers:
    You know what I haven't. I used Google Keyword Tool. Yahoo Keyword Tool. And I used the Keyword Ranking Monitor from DP, but forgot about the keyword tool. Just simply slipped my mind, there are so many tools there...I must have looked over it. I'm going there now. Thanks.

antonaf, Apr 26, 2005 IP