1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blogging Journey At The Beginning

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Munna Hossain, Jun 29, 2017.

All the new bloggers have some common problems.
    The don't know what should they do?
    From where they should start?
    Content issue?
    Backlink issue?
    Most importantly overall SEO issue?
    I think if you are a new blogger you are going to face these problems?
    But you can overcome all the problems and can do better from the beginning if you apply some techniques.
    At first, I want to say about content. Content is the most important issue. Try to write important, informative, and unique content. Don't copy other content. You can get the idea from others contents but don't copy them. Before writing you must research keywords. You can do enough for you without backlink if you can use perfect keywords in your every content.
    Select low competitive keywords because you can not compete with strong competitors at the beginning. Long tail keywords drive more, use LSI keywords that are relevant to your focus keywords.
    Select attractive title, add keywords in the title, URL, heading tags, image alt tags, first & last paragraph.
    Use keywords naturally, it doesn't matter how many times you have used your keywords but the unhealthy practice of keywords is bad. Try to use keywords some important points that I have already told.

I hope you will do better.
    Munna Hossain, MyTechGoal.

Munna Hossain, Jun 29, 2017 IP