1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blogging is Easy Or Not?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Munna Hossain, Jul 10, 2017.

1. imkingcash

imkingcash Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Blogging is easy. Write a post and hit publish. Getting traffic back to your site that converts into leads and sales is where the challenge lies. Focus on building an audience. In due time that audience can turn into sales. If you're using free methods for traffic or paid methods, make sure you are focusing on building your list

imkingcash, Jan 7, 2018 IP
  2. Mejer

Mejer Member

Best Answers:
    Blogging is very hard if you want to make money from it. There are numerous blogs on the Internet, and some are really big and good. As you can easily conclude, the competition is extremely strong. All want to make money on the Internet these days, and you will compete with millions of other bloggers from each corner of the earth. You will need to write hundreds of unique articles to attract visitors, and it will take months in the best case. Only after that, you can expect some income from the blog.

Mejer, Feb 1, 2018 IP
  3. OnlineWorkIdeas_com

OnlineWorkIdeas_com Member

Best Answers:
    Although I am only 1 year old in blogging, I realized that blogging is easy but getting traffic is the complete opposite.

OnlineWorkIdeas_com, Feb 1, 2018 IP
  4. Sarah elson

Sarah elson Peon

Best Answers:
    Ease comes from the passion for what you do. If you like what you do then everything would be very easy. Your mindset will define the way you treat things.
    When it comes to Blogging, I would suggest you to make it real. I mean, don't copy the content from one website to the other as it's not going to help and All your efforts would be wasted.
    Blogging is not that easy as it needs a lot of hard work and clean perspective of what you are trying to write.

Sarah elson, Feb 8, 2018 IP
  5. TheMadMarketer

TheMadMarketer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Blogging is easy if you can connect with your audience through what you write. If you just don't get your point across well enough or you have quality content on your blog, but you bore your readers to death, even if the entire forums here visit your blog you still won't do much. You just need to find your voice, your style and keep writing. What I'm trying to say is this. My point is: blogging is easy, being a good blogger is not.

TheMadMarketer, Feb 8, 2018 IP
  6. WordsByJustin

WordsByJustin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Blogging is easy if you're a good writer and aren't a technophobe - if not you'll probably struggle!

Btw I've just joined this forum - can anyone tell me if we're allowed to link to our own blogs please?

Thanks!

Justin

WordsByJustin, May 5, 2018 IP
  7. blueink02

blueink02 Member

Best Answers:
    Blogging is really not easy. Only thing we do what we like plus it gives freedom of you being the boss!

blueink02, May 5, 2018 IP
  8. Moloove

Moloove Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you know how to write well and have a good content to post is will be very pleasant for you to do blogging.

Moloove, May 6, 2018 IP