1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blogging for Search Engines vs Your Audience?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by loftluck123, Sep 5, 2014.

?

Do you blog for your Audience?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    The common misconception I see, is that new bloggers are specifically writing for keyword traffic and search engine terms. Dont worry, its not a really bad habit, because it show me that you understand basics on how blogs works. I know Its just a starting point but, all bloggers must understand the breakdown.

A Successful Blog Breakdown: 3 Parts
    1. Quality Content: Gets crawled and indexed by search engines. Depending on keywords used in the Post, It will appear in search engines for keyword related searches.
    2. Search Engine Traffic: This is obtained by have a Post or Page from you blog indexed by search engines. Better Ranking mean more traffic to your blog.
    3. Money from Traffic Monetization: Earn money from people viewing your blog and occasionally clicking your ads.
    The Downfall of Writing Specifically for Search Engines
    These things you should already have knowledge about. But these are only the basic key points that are required for success. I notice bloggers researching keywords and writing specific pages that relate and include those keywords. This is good, but the fact that you are writing to obtain search engine rankings is where bloggers go wrong. I want you newbies to stop this behavior because its leading to poor content. The articles that come of this behavior are not useful or relevant due to a lack of research and writer interest which leads to a lack of reader interest.
    How Writing for Readers can Accomplish Your Goals
    When I write genuinely from the heart I begin to notice a attractive style that is compelling and interesting to my readers. Your readers are looking for Facts, True Stories, Tips and Tutorials most likely, So stuffing a page with keywords and random curated content will not please readers. As long as your are writing about real topics you will get real traffic. Google search engines will reward any blogger that has Quality, Unique and Useful content with tons of free search traffic. Believe me I learned this the hard way. I have been posting Quality content for a year now and I have never looked back. My search traffic is always rising and i'm earning thousands on adsense because of it. So try it yourself and tell me What you think. Remember Rome wasn't built in a day, so if you're looking for immediate results you will be bummed. Results from blogging always take time. I know from personal experiences it is well worth the wait. Learn more at my blog TechDestruction.com.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
    loftluck123, Sep 5, 2014 IP