1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blogging Cash Cow $Earn $400+ A Month$ !I Do All The Work!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by CheapSites420, Dec 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheapSites420

CheapSites420 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    There DP members a review you have all been wating for above this post. now taking more orders.

CheapSites420, Dec 7, 2008 IP
  2. asmodeus

asmodeus Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 9
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    I'm having a really hard time wrapping my brain around this offer. If you really are this "blogging genius" who can make money from day 1 then why on earth don't you just do it for yourself and make MORE money then you are making by working for someone else? There HAS to be a reason. Can you explain it to me, please?

asmodeus, Dec 7, 2008 IP
  3. CheapSites420

CheapSites420 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Reason I am doing this offer is because I like helping people make money. And I also need some fast cash to fix my car i hit a deer a few days ago. Selling this service is faster money then wating a month or to for the cash from google. I need a working cars asap.

4. Env

Env Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How much I am willing to do this?

Anyone other than John satisfied - how long will you be doing this for? 6 months? a year?

Env, Dec 7, 2008 IP
  5. CheapSites420

CheapSites420 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I will keep this service running as long as it lasts. I have been working with this niche for close to a year now. keep the orders coming. thanks

6. Highena.com

Highena.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can we see the url please John?

Highena.com, Dec 7, 2008 IP
  7. john14789

john14789 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm sorry but I can't give away the URL. Please do NOT PM me with any questions as you can get all the answers from cheapsites. I've given an honest review and if you want more info then just buy the service. You have nothing to loose if you buy since there is a 30 day money back guarantee.

john14789, Dec 7, 2008 IP
  8. steaner

steaner Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can you sent me a pm please?

steaner, Dec 7, 2008 IP
  9. lumpia

lumpia Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i am interested.. can I pay you after making my first $50 bucks? if it is so legit then it shouldn't be a problem right?

lumpia, Dec 7, 2008 IP
  10. asmodeus

asmodeus Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 9
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5

There's $200 on the line and that's too much to lose. There no gaurentee that we'd actually get our money back, as anyone can offer a money back gaurentee, but that doesn't mean they'll stick by it.

How it SHOULD go is this: cheapsites420 starts the blog FIRST with no money down for a week, so we can see if it works, then we can pay him. That way, obviously if it works we'll WANT to pay him the money to keep going, and if it DOESN'T work, then we're not out $200.

That would be the fair way to do it. There's just too much of a risk to the buyer the way it is now. The buyer risks everything and the blogger risks nothing. Not a fair deal...

I'm glad it worked out for you John, but you've read my PM, so you know the concern I have...

asmodeus, Dec 7, 2008 IP
  11. CheapSites420

CheapSites420 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It works both ways. I could make the site and it will make money then the customers dont pay me. This service works 100% i have over 23 customers now and they will soon be leaving reviews. Please stay out of my post if you have nothing good to say. This is classified as a post Hijack if you keep it up I will have to report you. If you dont like my service then please stay out of my posts. thanks

12. asmodeus

asmodeus Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 9
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    I'm NOT trying to hijack your thread, so dont get so defensive! Its just that I've been scammed on DP before, as I'm sure many others have as well and thats why there are hesitant people in your thread (not just me).

And it certainly doesnt work both ways! As I said, if you provide a good investment, then people will naturally WANT to keep paying you. That makes sense to you, right? If you blogged even 2 days for me and made a profit, then it makes 100% sense that I will GLADLY want to make you happy to keep posting for me, so I will want to pay you! You dont risk ANYTHING except writing a couple of posts. How does that even remotely compare to risking $200 for me?

Please be reasonble here. I'm just trying to ease everyone's mind about this who are still on the fence. If they're satisfied that everything is legit, then you make gobs more money, right?

asmodeus, Dec 7, 2008 IP
  13. M3rC

M3rC Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hmm this looks very interesting but the reviews given were pretty vague other than johns..but then again his iTrader is 2 :confused: not saying he's a fradulent but we have no reason to go by his words.. thats just me being skeptical.

I agree with asmodeus completely, and please don't think hes hijacking your thread - hes making a clear point.
    if anyone else can make reviews of this ( i think i saw a member with extremely high itrader make a purchase) perhaps we would be buy more... maybe offer a FREE review to a member with 200+ itrader? i'm sure a positive review from him/her will give you ALOT, i meaN ALOT of purchases of ur service ;)

M3rC, Dec 7, 2008 IP
  14. CheapSites420

CheapSites420 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This service is legit no one else besides you are in here posting about this. Like i said i have 20+ customers now and no one has said anything bad. The reason I do not make the sites up front is because of giving the niche out witch makes sense if someone finds a good high paying niche no one is going to want people to know what it is. As a seller I also have to protect myself.

15. freestar100

freestar100 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please don't misunderstood me. If you are really good in turning money for blogs, why don't you just make a lot of blogs for yourself and make a lot of money without going into the hassles of getting others?

Just curious.

freestar100, Dec 7, 2008 IP
  16. M3rC

M3rC Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @freestar - read all the posts, he hit a deer :(

M3rC, Dec 7, 2008 IP
  17. CheapSites420

CheapSites420 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As stated before I like to help people make money not take there money. Reason why i am selling this service is because i smashed my car up and i need fast cash to fix it. If i took this time to work on my own sites yes i will make money buy google does not pay me every day, I wont see the money for 1/2 months

18. john14789

john14789 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you guys don't want to buy then stop posting. There is no debating here. I took a risk and am now reaping the benefits. I've earned $20 in the past two days and I'm pretty happy with going from making $0 to $20 in two days. Sometimes in business you just have to take risks. Your sending money through Paypal so there is no chance of you losing your money.

john14789, Dec 7, 2008 IP
  19. M3rC

M3rC Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hmm.. are you still offering any of the review copies in your lot of 10?
    If so book one for me, i'll be more than happy to buy one after reading some more reviews :)
    just awaiting other buyer's 2cents (or $100 lol)

PM if theres anything else I need to know, or i'll come back here when the reviews and released ;)

M3rC, Dec 7, 2008 IP
  20. asmodeus

asmodeus Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 9
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    At NO point have I ever said I didn't want to buy, but ANY good buyer will always have concerns and will always want his questions answered. It's just good business sense.

asmodeus, Dec 7, 2008 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.