1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blogging and article FAQs for beginner

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by liydjw3, Nov 15, 2009.

I want to increase traffic to my website (see signature for website). The only way I am advertising at the moment is by signature links on forums like this one, I find this to be very slow. So I am venturing out and trying other techniques which have been posted on this forum. I have a few questions on these techniques.

I want to write articles:

1. Where can I do this?

2. What do I write about?

3. Is putting a signature at the end the only way to advertise through articles?

I want to create a blog:

1. I have no idea how blogs work, so how do they?

2. Should I create an RSS feed on my website and would this link to my blogs?

3. How to blogs increase traffic?

4. And where do I write a blog?

5. I've just signed up for a blogger account, but don't know what to do with this. Again what do I write about in this blog?

Any help I'll be very grateful.

LIYD

liydjw3, Nov 15, 2009 IP
  2. emmadean

emmadean Peon

Best Answers:
    You can do guest writing if you don't have a blog in you site but it is best to have a blog in your site. Write what you like to do the most, in this way you have more confidence and easy for you to do it.

emmadean, Nov 15, 2009 IP