1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blogger vs wordpress

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by woodley, Aug 19, 2009.

1. UpgradeIT.ro

UpgradeIT.ro Member

Best Answers:
    Blogger is good for starters, for beginners who want to learn how to do blogging, you can start with blogger (you are more easily accepted in google adsense) and then with time when the site grows and you start to have visitors and much content you can migrate very easily to wordpress where you have access to all kinds of plugins for seo optimization, cache, image optimization and so on.

UpgradeIT.ro, Nov 30, 2021 IP
  2. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've been using blogger for a long time, and it is a good solution for "free". However, if you really want to make an impact, I recommend looking at wordpress and self hosting solutions. There's just so much better to work with when you' "pay" for a solution versus the free one. I still work on blogspot, but it's not nearly as good as my wordpress sites.

sirjorgeofculver, Dec 1, 2021 IP
  3. Md: Khairul Kabir

Md: Khairul Kabir Peon

Best Answers:
    WordPress is just a wonderful theme for easy creating a personal website.

Md: Khairul Kabir, Dec 6, 2021 IP
  4. Mark Adan

Mark Adan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    All are good bud I must suggest WordPress, You can install it free and also get almost all plugins to control everything online. I personally feel WordPress is very easy to use. You can use it even you are not a professional developer. If you are stuck on any step you can find a lot of video tutorials on youtube for free.

Mark Adan, Feb 24, 2022 IP
  5. ArtificialIntelligence

ArtificialIntelligence Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you don't pay a single penny and start your blog, I would suggest to start with Blogger, because it is a product of google and you can use it by just signing in with google. Even you can run google AdSense on your blog, without any cost you can strat your blog with a blogger.

ArtificialIntelligence, Jan 25, 2023 IP
  6. YujinTan

YujinTan Member

Best Answers:
    blogspot can't index. I using it to link to my main wordpress site with domain.
    Some claim EPIC is blogspot is Google product but it never get index etc.

YujinTan, Jan 25, 2023 IP
  7. DpointG

DpointG Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have used both Blogger and WordPress, but I have not bothered to update Blogger with new content
    I decided to update my old WordPress blog "Lot of free info" by using WordPress hosting
    But in order to use all their plug-ins I would need to upgrade to premium
    Other than that WordPress has a huge selection of templates to choose from making setting up easy

DpointG, Mar 14, 2023 IP
  8. Olivia31

Olivia31 Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting! I have actually created my blog on Wordpress, The Happy Horizon, about conscious travel, wellness and carbon footprint. It was the first time I created on on Wordpress, and I thought it would be even easier honestly.

Olivia31, Apr 7, 2023 IP