1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blogger Down Again?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by T0PS3O, Apr 10, 2005.

Was updateing the Co-op FAQ but my posts took the entire system down :rolleyes:

Or is it just me not having access?

T0PS3O, Apr 10, 2005 IP
  2. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    SE and I were talking about it the other day, I lost a profile update page and he has been having problems for a long time.

Maybe it is time to start duplicate pages on another ASP TOPS.

You can try www.squarespace.com for free with full features if you decide to keep it you can buy a plan cheap, it has all automatic syndication and will have e-commerce and other new features added soon!

anthonycea, Apr 10, 2005 IP
  3. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    It seems back up now.

Another weird thing was.. I was browsing some of the articles I had written before to see if they were still up to date. On one of them some unknown to me Admin had removed a comment. SE is the only one I ever gave access and it wasn't him. So it seems as if someone has moderator access to my blog :(

I checked out their profile (should've noted down the address/name) and it didn't seem to be a 'Super Moderator' from Blogger itself. I've also got e-mail notification enabled for comments and never saw this come in.

So unless it's the original comment poster himself who deleted it, it's a mystery to me!

Welcome to the Fellowship :D Thanks!

T0PS3O, Apr 10, 2005 IP
  4. seo-ireland

seo-ireland Peon

Best Answers:
    seo-ireland, Apr 10, 2005 IP
  5. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    There are too many pages and not enough Indians (servers) :p :eek: :p

anthonycea, Apr 10, 2005 IP