1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blog Writer / Manager

Discussion in 'Services' started by the writer, Jun 9, 2012.

Greetings All,

Are you looking for content for your business blog because you don't want to do it yourself, yet you know that new and good content will help your blog rise in the search engines? I offer to write 10 blogs for you a month at a rate of $400 a month. That's writing, posting, and adding links as needed if you give me full access to it. If you just want the articles so you can do everything else yourself, I'll only charge $300 a month; that's $30 per article.

But here's an additional deal of sorts. If I get 10 people who go for this deal that I'm offering here, everyone will only have to pay $300 a month. For this deal, everyone has to sign a 3-month guaranteed deal; nice and legal.

For more information click on one of the links below and look for my contact page for an email address, or send me a private message here and let's talk. I also have a Skype account and a Google+ account if you'd like to talk through those mediums.

You might be asking "is this guy worth it?" I have over 3,500 articles online, some on my sites, some on sites of others, on all sorts of topics. I have 5 blogs of my own, and write 4 newsletters. I've also written a regular book, a couple of ebooks, and helped Guy Kawasaki edit one of his books.

I'd love to hear from you in any case; thanks and have a great weekend.

the writer, Jun 9, 2012 IP
  2. holisticlight

holisticlight Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you write on legal (New York & Federal law) and addiction (drug, alcohol) topics?
    Can you show examples?
    I have a full-time position.

holisticlight, Jun 18, 2012 IP