1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blog with Professional Services

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by tayyabvohra, Jul 10, 2017.

Before going on I would like to tell you that I am Software Engineer with more than five years of working experience. I would like suggestions I am starting a blog which includes the video tutorial regarding Web Designing, Web Development,Mobile Phone Application Development,Mathematics,Physics & few things more. I need suggestions how much is effective with Youtube Channel ? More Over I want to sell services for example web design and development services from the same blog

tayyabvohra, Jul 10, 2017 IP
  2. MrKing01

MrKing01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have a wide range of skills. I think you could benefit from starting a Youtube channel. There you give tutorials on the subjects you have skills in. In the video description you could have links to your website where you offer web design and development services. If you do professional tutorials, people will definitely hire you because you can offer professional services. So basically you need to start a website where you offer these services. Then you use your Youtube channel to promote your website. I think you will have most success in doing video tutorials regarding web designing, web development and mobile applications. I think the interest is big in these fields and they would suit well for your website.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
    MrKing01, Jul 10, 2017 IP