1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blog Traffic

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by iamIM, Mar 25, 2015.

I have writing blog on latest tech devices,tech news,startups and more for past four months. Earlier I was getting an average 300 visitors per day. Now The numbers are lowering down to 100 and less. How can I possibly increase the traffic to my blog. Please help me out.

iamIM, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  2. yonatan82

yonatan82 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    think social man, you can't relay on google traffic this days , start doing Facebook,twitter etc marketing and try to get your posts viral.

yonatan82, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  3. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Continue doing what you were doing in the beginning. Don't forget the SERP's do change and SEO, link building, etc are not a one-time task. Continue optimizing your on and off page SEO.

kjh-08, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  4. carot

carot Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Build that list! That way you don't rely on Google or Facebook to keep that traffic coming.

carot, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  5. Jameyson MacDonald

Jameyson MacDonald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Improve your English and writing style, post content that is well optimized and frequent, and share the hell out of it...

Jameyson MacDonald, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  6. EverestOnlineMarketing

EverestOnlineMarketing Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can take advantage of social networks. But make sure your content is worth sharing in social media. Check your content then see how you can improve it or make it more interesting/valuable for visitors. Work on content first before anything else.

EverestOnlineMarketing, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  7. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, aside from blogging what other strategies have you done so far??
    I mean your ways of promoting your site? You don't expect people to just come in to your site, you also need to invite them and let them know that such site exist.

Patricia Ann Lee, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  8. iamIM

iamIM Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks Practicia. Can you please tell what mediums I can use to invite people to my site.

iamIM, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  9. iamIM

iamIM Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yup Sure I will keep that in mind and try and improve my content. Thanks

iamIM, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  10. iamIM

iamIM Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have been doing social media a lot, but I am getting only decent numbers. Thanks anyways.

iamIM, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  11. nard

nard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried working your Social Media? Facebook, Twitter and other sites are the best source of traffic if you would ask me. You should leverage on this free sites and actively promote your blogs. Also, find out what makes people ‘tick’ and tailor your content to fit them. Interesting content easily goes viral on the social media these days.

nard, Mar 26, 2015 IP
  12. alicia smith

alicia smith Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can take advantage of social networks like facebook ,Twitter and many other best source . But make sure your content is worth sharing in social media. Check your content then see how you can improve it or make it more interesting/valuable for visitors. Work on content first before anything else.

alicia smith, Mar 26, 2015 IP
  13. carot

carot Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you believe in your project and your website offers quality, why not try to collaborate with other tech sites that are starting up? Everyone has a specialty in the tech world, maybe you know lots about smartphones, another tech writer knows more about PC builds, etc. Contact another tech reviewer with a different specialty than yours and offer to write a guest blog for him, with a link to your site. Of course, offer him the possibility to write a guest post for your site. That way you both profit. You’ll get traffic from his site, you’ll build backlinks for Google and you offer a better, more diverse quality to your visitors. Triple win!

carot, Mar 26, 2015 IP
  14. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm.. social media would be the first option, if you haven't tried it yet.
    Like for example in Facebook, you can join on groups or establish a group yourself, and invite people with same interests with you to join.
    And also, don't forget about Google+ communities. Based on my experience, I get a lot of engagement from Google+ communities than Facebook groups/pages.
    Plus, it will also be helpful to join Quora too :)
    There are actually a lot of things you can do to diversify your resources and reach your target audience, all you have to do is to look around.

Patricia Ann Lee, Mar 26, 2015 IP
  15. lukeSwenson

lukeSwenson Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are many steps involved for boosting website traffic, we use link building on many websites where users move to our website, directory submission is very useful tool for traffic increment. Press release and E-mail marketing is wonderful way to announce others about your blog or website.You can also buy traffic from sites like SEOClerks, in few cents.

lukeSwenson, Aug 27, 2015 IP
  16. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Content is only the factor to sustain visitors and makes them to visit your site on regular basis. So, Better focus on your site content and add more valuable content to your site. By the way if you can share your site with us, than it will be more helpful to us to throw you some suggestions that are based on your site and ultimately works.

iwebsocial, Sep 1, 2015 IP
  17. virtualwebmarket

virtualwebmarket Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are you looking to buy targeted traffic ?

virtualwebmarket, Sep 10, 2015 IP
  18. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Latest tech devices and news related websites are very competitive in the field and it will require consistent effort to reach its targeted audience by providing them never been offered features that is more interesting than the other related websites.

KylieSweet, Sep 10, 2015 IP
  19. megamind22

megamind22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Distribute your content to major high traffic social media site, make your content engaging with nice images and youll see your traffic increase. The key here is consistency. Hope that helps.

megamind22, Sep 13, 2015 IP