1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blog Stats and Adsense earning in Googleanalytics, blogger are WAY OFF THE MARK

Discussion in 'Reporting & Stats' started by MobilePhoneus, Sep 9, 2012.

Hello, I just realized that the traffic and earning stats in my blogger blog and the stats that show on Google Analytics are inconsistent.

I'm not sure if my site is an exception but I have been noticing the difference and varying stats for my blog as seen on the dashboard and as seen on Google Analytics.

For instance: On Monday there are 1,400 page views for the day as shown in the state counter in the Blogger dashboard. When I go to Google Analytics the Stats for Monday shows 1,040 pageviews.

Strangely, even my Adsense earning seem to show confusing numbers: For instance, on the blogger dashboard (through the 'Monetize' section) my earnings for the day says $ XXX but in my Adsense account, its says $ XXX.

Which traffic or earning stats should I trust - the one from the blogger dashboard or Google Analytics?

MobilePhoneus, Sep 9, 2012 IP
  2. BacklinkExpert

BacklinkExpert Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google analytics is not consistent. Try awstats.

BacklinkExpert, Nov 11, 2012 IP