1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blog promotion on Pinterest. Regularity of linking.

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Dimimitruis, Jul 8, 2021.

I created a Pinterest account, started making pins. I am trying to create 10 new pins every day.
    Should I add a link to every pin I did? I guess it is not a good practice, is it?
    Then, how many of my pins should contain a link to my blog/an article? What is a good proportion you use/recommend?
    Currently, I made and pined about 50 pins. I added a link to my blog in one of them only. What proportion of the pins can contain a link to my blog?
    Could you share your experience please? Thank you.

Dimimitruis, Jul 8, 2021 IP
  2. NicoleW

NicoleW Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, you should add your link to 50% of your pins. When the user open your pin, will he find any link to go to your blog, at least something?

NicoleW, Jul 8, 2021 IP
  3. Dimimitruis

Dimimitruis Peon

Best Answers:
    I would be happy to do so. I just was afraid that having links in 50% of the pins could look too spammy...

Dimimitruis, Jul 8, 2021 IP
  4. Sphor

Sphor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What is your pinterest profile link?

As long as the pins are of good quality and they are linking to high quality unique content, you will be fine linking every pin.

Are you linking to the same page from all pins?

Sphor, Jul 12, 2021 IP
  5. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    You definitely shouldn't add too many links to your Pinterest post, you figured it out well, but as for the right amount of it, I couldn't tell precisely, but I would say that you could add links maybe to every third pin you make, as that way you won't overreact with it.

VortexAlpha, Jan 21, 2022 IP