1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling blog post with Infographic + animated video + multi tier backlinks = authority

Discussion in 'Services' started by sahos, May 28, 2018.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello, I was planning this for my own site and thought I can sell as a service who want to publish quality content, get some backlink from good sources and organic traffic build authority
    So, here what I planned

1. I will create an infographic with your niche content, collect the info from various establishes sources within your niche. The design of the infographic will differ as per niche & content
    You can check a sample I recently created
    http://www.ampleom.com/downloads/keyword-research-service-seo-audit-on-page-settings/

2. This is optional, will do this only if you want. will create an animated spokesperson video. you have to the script or at least some ideas, will use machine voice unless you want a native writer and voiceover artist to work for you(this will cost you few extra bucks)

3. Will put some text on the upper and lower part of the infographic. you can publish it on your own blog or some authority blogs. that can be on Medium, LinkedIn or any paid blog if you want.

4. I will build 20 authority site dofollow backlinks pointing to your blog post. Sites like medium, BuzzFeed, Minds, imfaceplate will be included. I will provide all the contents of those 20 sites posting.

5. Will build 280+ social-bookmarking links pointing to those 20 sites. (this is optional, you can skip)
    [​IMG]
    So, the whole the process will cost you only $40.(unless you spend some more on video script writing, professional voiceover, paid blog posting etc.)
    will try to deliver within 2-3 days
    you need to provide your niche, keywords, URL
    can send me resources you want to use in the infographic

My skype: ampleom

sahos, May 28, 2018 IP