1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blog Post Content Not Showing

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by Xavier_3D, Apr 30, 2014.

I wasn't quite updating things on my blog for a while until today when I encountered a strange issue. My post's content is no longer showing. I thought it may be a plugin conflict, so I tried updating things but it still didn't work. Can someone please have a look and guide me further?

Thanks in Advance:

POST URL: http://youthcorrespondent.com/2014/03/time-the-biggest-illusion-of-all/

Xavier_3D, Apr 30, 2014 IP
  2. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    The long, long wait with a white screen usually indicates a plugin issue, indeed.

The only way you'll figure out what's causing it is by turning off all the plugins, then turning them back on, one at a time. If that doesn't show which one is the problem, you might have to do pairs and triples, as they may conflict with each other.

This is the annoying thing when WP updates, especially to a new 0.1-level version: any plugin that uses a function which has changed can cause trouble.

TIEro, May 1, 2014 IP
    Xavier_3D likes this.
  3. carlo75

carlo75 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Really slow,
    but after 30 seconds I see all your contents, then all posts are loaded after few seconds.
    I've checked whats take this long time, and I see a time loading of 25 seconds in this cufont javascript:

youthcorrespondent.com/wp-content/themes/journalcrunch/js/candara.cufonfonts.js

Maybe something wrong with it.
    Suggestion: try to set a default wordpress theme, and check if the problem persist.

Hope this help

carlo75, May 1, 2014 IP
  4. polarcat

polarcat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Are you using ADD-THIS plugin? After updating Wordpress I had this same issue of content not showing and it was because of a conflict with ADD-THIS. Not sure if this is your problem but disabling it worked for me!

polarcat, May 1, 2014 IP