1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blog Management Service | Let Me Take Care Of Your Blog | Just $1.50 Per 100 Words

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by amazinjosh, Sep 17, 2010.

In the past few years, more and more people have chosen to set up their own blogs. Because of this, more people are in need of regular content for their blogs, a lot of the time content is needed on a daily basis and will be needed at a certain time each day. It is perfectly fine hiring a content writer to write articles for your blog each day or whenever you need content, but this means that you will constantly be having to contact your content writer in order to place more orders or check up on articles. If you have done this at any point in the past then you will know that many content writers are unreliable, provide low quality work and will often disappear for no reason at all, taking your money with them.

Even if you manage to find a decent content writer, having to do all the things we mentioned above and add the content to your blog yourself can be quite a hassle and we realise that a lot of people do not have the time to be worrying about their blogs. I understand that you have much more important things to worry about in your daily lives than chasing up your content writers. It is for this reason that I have created a new service especially for blog owners. This service is called my Blog Management Service.

Blog Management Service

So, what exactly do I offer in this service? Well, take a look below.

- I will write daily content for your blog - We will write articles for your blog each day, you can choose the word count of course.
    - I will add this content to your blog for you each day - If you have a blog, adding the content to your blog each day can be a hassle, this is why we will add the content we write to your blog each day so you don't have to worry about it at all.
    - I will deliver your articles to your blog at the same time each day - If required, I can make sure to have your content written and posted on your blog at the same time each day.
    - High quality content - All content will be written by myself as I am currently a 'one man band' at the moment. This means all content will be written by a Native English Speaker (myself) as I do not outsource work to anyone at all, certainly not non-native speakers.
    - Optional image adding service - If you need it, I can also insert images into your posts, for a little extra charge of course :) Contact me for details.

Sounds good, right? The best part is you can get all of this for as little as $1.50 per 100 words. Sure, you might be able to get article writing alone a little cheaper than this, especially here on Digital point. However, my service really takes the stress out of running a blog and I am sure you will be happy with my service.

Examples of My Work

I have been offering this service for quite a while and I have a few clients that have chosen myself for this service already. Below are a few of blogs that I currently manage for my clients:

http://blog.triphp.com/ - This blog gets thousands of visitors a day, so obviously it requires high quality work. This is probably why the client chose me to do it for them

http://www.ipad-application-reviews.com/ - This is a much smaller blog receiving only a few visitors a day, but I am happy to work on any blog, no matter how large or small it may be.

http://www.rivmedia.co.uk/blog - I do similar type posts for this blog as the Triphp.com blog.

http://apexnewsnetwork.com/22797/iphone-4-ios4-release-date/ - I add around 5 - 6 ports to this website each day on various news topics, one example of my writing is above.

http://timesnewsworld.com/07506/iphone-ios-4-whats-new/ - Here is another blog to which I add news articles regularly. This is one example of my posts.

Custom Services

If you require anything different from the service I have listed above, or any extra things then I will be happy to try and cater for your needs. Please contact me if this is the case.

Contact Me

If you are interested in this service or wish to know more then just drop me a line. You can send me a personal message on DP or email me at: . I will reply as soon as I can and I am happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thank you.

amazinjosh, Sep 17, 2010 IP
  2. alexschooling

alexschooling Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well the rate is reasonable, anyone can take advantage of it!

alexschooling, Sep 17, 2010 IP