1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

blog help required

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by sing, Jan 23, 2012.

i just started my blog so long but i still not get good income does any theme or any extra effort on my blog pls. suggess,..

Pls. find link below, i really like if u suggess me to earn more income through blog..

teletopix.blogspot.co m

thanks in advance,..

sing, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  2. kyoajis

kyoajis Member

Best Answers:
    Consider my suggestion is just an opinion and I'm not saying my suggestion is right (it just what i think).

1. Try different theme, i try the theme u use just now and from my experience the theme decrease my ads clicks, the best for me SIMPLE (in blogger design) select the first one.
    2. Ads - remove the ads border
    3. Blog description - 'share your knowledge' it is too general, make description that best describe about your blog such as "communication and mobile phone information"
    3. Your NICHE (topic) is only for specific audience, but your content is good (i know few about wave n signal thing so i can understand) So my suggestion:
    -start with general topic that most people know like - What is 3G, Difference between 3G and 4G, then when u get loyal reader take them to the next level with the article u have right now.
    - Go to google insight, search with keyword related to your niches, you will know what people search related to your niche.
    4. keep blogging until you find the 'key' . What is the key? after you write several article you can see in blogger stats which article get the most audience, then basically you can do 2 things here:
    - write more article around that topics,
    -test with more topics
    5. Don't stop , the reason people fail is stop to blog, continue blogging, i blog for 5 years with 2 years of nothing, just for your motivation i got 5 figure (total of 3 years) from just blogspot. Now I'm teaching my friend and he's earning almost reach USD100/month, the niche also networking.

I'm just a small fish in this blogging stuff, there are a lots of experts out there, maybe they has a good tips for ya.

(p/s: If my suggestions is crap, just trash it XD)

kyoajis, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  3. Teravel

Teravel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Having AdSense appear before your content is a HUGE turn off for your readers.
    The theme is a little boring, but boring themes tend to convert well.
    The content is written well. It's understandable and has proper grammer.
    You should have your websites link structure in your sidebar BEFORE fancy things like Facebook.
    This isn't 1995, you can get rid of the Hits Counter between your search and opt-in. It's better to have Analytics anyway.

How targeted is your traffic? Do you have a high bounce rate? Are there products that you are promoting, or are you fighting to show AdSense ads?

Teravel, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  4. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    another random noob begging for free help with yet another blogspot blog

Project Mobius, Jan 24, 2012 IP
  5. fcbarabia

fcbarabia Peon

Best Answers:
    my suggestions would be:

- make a leaderboard or a rectangle at the top.. just below the name of ur blog
    - try to change titles of ads to blue and compare the results before and after
    - try to make small changes and compare before and after

and again these are just suggestions im not an expert in this.. good luck

fcbarabia, Jan 24, 2012 IP
  6. sing

sing Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear I Make all Change which all u told me now pls i have one question i post ad between my post is it against the policies pls. answer me i dont want to banned.

check my blog & suggest me.

teletopix.blogspot.com

sing, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  7. Project Mobius

Project Mobius Peon

Best Answers:
    i heard that crap blogs and sites don't make much money these days

Project Mobius, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  8. jamessmith01

jamessmith01 Peon

Best Answers:
    In my view try to optimize your blog site and your blog should be professional.

jamessmith01, Mar 23, 2012 IP