1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Blog for Men's Fashion, Lifestyle and Entertainment (DA: 19)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by sam08, Sep 14, 2019.

I am selling my Men's Fashion and Entertainment website. The site contains ~130 blog posts, with ALL OF THEM being original content. We paid our writers about $7-10 for 500 words (so some articles are exactly 500, some are longer.) This is a $1300 value of content alone.

In addition, we have the following premium wordpress plugins that you will get for free with the purchase (AMP for WP where we paid extra for layouts plugins, AMP Stories,
    EasyAzon Pro for Amazon affiliates, Essential Grid premium, Max Buttons Pro, Thirsty Affiliates Pro, WP Rocket Pro, Yoast SEO Pro.) These are about $500 worth of plugins.

The site also makes around ~$20 per month per Adsense, and has a domain authority of 19 and an Alexa ranking of 800,000 for US traffic.

Why are you selling this site?

Currently transiting in between positions and could use some money.

How is it monetized?
    Adsense

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Yes, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. Please note, only the Facebook has real likes (these were purchased through FB ads.) The Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram likes/followers were purchased. However, our Pinterest has an organic reach over 100K.

How much time does this site take to run?
    Depends on how many articles you want. If you're not writing new content, the site runs on auto-pilot. If you do write content, it could be about 1-2 hours per week.

Stats
    I will send send stats for the website upon request. Please note, we use a combination of search console and WordPress Jetpack to monitor our stats.

For Google, the site received 21,000 clicks in the past 3 months.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
    sam08, Sep 14, 2019 IP