1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blog content

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by Merenda, Mar 6, 2015.

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and I'm not sure if this is the right place to post my query. I'm also new to blogging and I need your advise about the content of our blog. I'm a freelance translator and our wordpress website went recently online. Since we have an integrated blog, we have to write posts.

What should we post?

1) Our own articles/post? - those would be scarce!
    2) Re-post other translators' posts by acknowledging the source? Is this legit?
    3) Posting only links about others' articles?

I'm worried, because so far, we've been posting our own articles (2%) and news from Google alerts or posts from other bloggers (98%).

We're stuck and I think it is pointless to have a blog, if you can't write your own articles. Also, our Web Dev says that we should post frequently (maybe daily), in order to keep our traffic.

What's your opinion? Is there any guide about what a blog should contain?
    Thank you so much

Merenda, Mar 6, 2015 IP
  2. anh998

anh998 Member

Best Answers:
    i am also thinking to make a blog, however thinking about content first before making it, what to upload, thats one of those hardest thing ever.
    any how we can be friend. My name is Anh, skype: dearbrother5

anh998, Mar 6, 2015 IP