1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blog Analysis

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Victor Johnson, Dec 17, 2018.

hello everyone so I just took the first step in creating my blog, I got the domain and hosting a month ago and been so busy with other things, I’ve written an article and gotten Adsense, please can experts suggest things to do to improve online presence of the blog and also ways to give the blog better aesthetic, don’t know if posting like is wrong but the blog is malepursuit.com ) still fairly new

Victor Johnson, Dec 17, 2018 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It's a wannabe site so I wouldn't spend too much time on it nor expect it to go far - unless you are planning to spend a lot on advertising and on fresh content. Getting content before anyone else will be the key, that or having a unique perspective on it. Alternatively, consider publishing in Russian - the population is big enough to sustain your site.

I'm not thrilled by the layout, on a wide screen it's just a bit too wides and could do with a buffer down the left and right sides.

upload_2018-12-18_13-28-41.png upload_2018-12-18_13-32-50.png Your favicon doesn't fit with the aesthetic of the rest of the site and changes depending on the page I'm viewing, consider updating that.

sarahk, Dec 17, 2018 IP
  3. Victor Johnson

Victor Johnson Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you

Victor Johnson, Dec 17, 2018 IP