1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blocked from sending mail

Discussion in 'Security' started by FireStorM, Apr 8, 2016.

I cannot send any mail from my server since 2 weeks now, i am getting the following errors

I have already checked for spam, malicious files and secured the server more.. what do i need to do to get unblocked? The IP is also not in any list

host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com [74.125.22.27]

SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:

550-5.7.1 [174.142.68.41 1] Our system has detected an unusual rate of

550-5.7.1 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect our

550-5.7.1 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been blocked.

550-5.7.1 Please visit

550-5.7.1 https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126 to review our Bulk Email

550 5.7.1 Senders Guidelines. e32si5500328qgf.67 - gsmtp

FireStorM, Apr 8, 2016 IP
  2. Robin Shukar

Robin Shukar Peon

Best Answers:
    If your email is being rejected, it’s important to take the following steps before complaining to your service provider:

1. Update your anti-virus software and conduct a full scan of your system to ensure that a spammer has not installed spam-sending malware on your computer.
    2. Examine the logs on your mail server – look for suspicious activity that may be coming from a compromised user account. Disable any suspicious user accounts that are sending unusual volumes of email.
    3. If you are sending to a mailing list, make sure all the recipient addresses are valid. Invalid addresses are a sign of spamming activity, and a common cause for rejection.
    4. Check your domain reputation using one of the following reputation tools:
      • Commtouch URL Categorizer
      • SURBL Domain Lookup
      • Spamhaus Lookup
      If your email messages contain a URL or domain that is blocked by one of these services, you will have difficulty delivering email reliably.

Robin Shukar, Dec 5, 2017 IP
  3. BadSyntax

BadSyntax Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need to read up about google postmaster and make sure you have dkim spf and dmarc records available. It doesn't hurt to add your domain to google's postmaster control panel as well. If you continue to have errors you can reach out to google through the postmaster website as well.

BadSyntax, Dec 7, 2017 IP
  4. BlindWoman

BlindWoman Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have the same problem you can try new mail client/crypto wallet Utopia beta.u.is focused on privacy and securty. They recently start a beta test, maybe it's that you need.

BlindWoman, Jul 11, 2019 IP