1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blank page on plugins please help

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by Audiomad, Jul 11, 2010.

I was adding a new plugin when something went wrong and now I can edit or remove the plugin. on the plugins page its just blank no errors just blank.

I tried removing the plugin folder but no luck please help. I'm using version 3 of WP

Audiomad, Jul 11, 2010 IP
  2. mariobaez

mariobaez Guest

Best Answers:
    Did you clear your cache? If you removed it from ftp / file directory it should be back to normal. Unless it was some DB-alteration plugin (like ones that change table prefixes) then you may have a bigger issue.

mariobaez, Jul 11, 2010 IP
  3. dpsubi1

dpsubi1 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can or you cannot ?
    why you are not able to remove the folder? try logging in to your Cpanel and try removing the problematic plugin folder. let us know what error you are getting

dpsubi1, Jul 11, 2010 IP
  4. Saeed Shahab

Saeed Shahab Peon

Best Answers:
    Open up your .htaccess file and add the following line to it.
    php_value display_errors on
    Now open the page which is blank and you should see some errors, if errors were causing the problem. If you edited the plugin anytime, that might be the reason. To deactivate a plugin in this case, use your FTP agent to navigate to wp-content/plugins folder and edit the name of the folder or files of the plugin. If you don't want this plugin anymore, you may choose to remove the entire folder instead of renaming. Be sure to empty cache, if you use any.
    Try editing the .htaccess first.
    Regards.

Saeed Shahab, Jul 12, 2010 IP