1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blam Ads / Ewa - Class Action Lawsuit (aare)

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by GeraldH, Feb 8, 2013.

I want to be clear, this is NOT a game Ryan Eagle, you are playing with people's lives and those they look after. Your betrayal to your publishers not only tarnishes the brand of Blam Ads and EWA, it affects everyone in this industry. If Ryan Eagle and Tom Eagle owe you money, please post here. Neverblue got away with it, Copeac got away with it, but this is where we draw the line.

We are seeking to start a class action lawsuit against Eagle Web Assets (EWA), Blam Ads, Ryan Eagle, and Tom Eagle for betraying the trust of their publishers. The amount we will seek for damages is based on the accumulated amount of damage he has caused the affiliate marketing community. If your earnings have been revoked without sufficient reason, please post here.

If the combined damages are of a significant amount, we will obtain an attorney and take action. If the damages are excessive, we may get the attention of a state attorney general.

We are the Affiliates Against Ryan Eagle (AARE). This is our claim. We call upon Ryan Eagle and Tom Eagle to do the right thing and pay their publishers, or they will face justice.

Please post any information you have on Ryan Eagle's or Tom Eagle's ventures, this will help us with our case. If you have a recommendations for an attorney, please
    post here.

We AARE Stronger Together.

GeraldH, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  2. micgrez

micgrez Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have got a LOT of proof, emails between me and ryan, where he promises me payments, Skype logs, he even bought myfullname.com, coz I threatened him to make 20 blogs with my story and proof. So he kinda threatened.me back by buying that domain.

I am waiting since august 2012 for my 2,000$. And I have skype and email logs of him promising payment nearly every month.

micgrez, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  3. Opoffers

Opoffers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have heard both great things and terrible things. In my opinions if everyone used IO's for all offers, it would make it a lot easier to take action against those who dont pay. I am very perplexed with so negative out there about EWA that people continue to try to work with them. Either its all untrue or people simply dont do their research. Not sure at this point. The only way to survive in this industry s to get it in writting. Dont simply trust that someone wont attempt to get one over on you. Yes it is sad. Yes it seems rediculous...which it is. But that is business...long gone are the days of taking a person on their word I guess. The proof is in the pudding.

We are actually developing scripting that will help affiliates ensure they are not being scrubbed by the networks and advertisers they work with. We want to make sure this type of things stops.

---working hard at OperationOffers

Opoffers, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  4. CPALion

CPALion Peon

Best Answers:
    My friend told me the same thing happened to him,so it means its a very used technique for keeping publishers quite :D Small investment in domains :)
    I think also that big number of publishers are owners of gaming or copyright shady sites but they were pleaded to join and now blackmailed cause of that.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2013
    CPALion, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  5. tet1win

tet1win Active Member

Best Answers:
    cpa industry is going down

tet1win, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  6. GeraldH

GeraldH Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys, sorry to hear about your experiences. This is all too common in our industry, as I said before, Neverblue screwed their publishers, Copeac screwed their publishers, Epic screwed their publishers, are we going to let Ryan and Tom Eagle do that to us?

I personally lost a little over $10k total and I'm MAD AS HELL. They kept telling me they would pay me soon. Well months later, nothing, not a penny. This is my only option, this is likely your only option too.

From various emails and PMs I've been receiving from the AARE community, I can tell you what I've discovered so far from your feedback. I cannot verify all of this information personally.
    • From what I've heard, Ryan and Tom may be funneling or "cleaning" their money through EWAKids.com to avoid taxes or perhaps to transfer into another entity.
    • The biological relationship between Tom and Ryan is father and son, however their business relationship is more like manager and child star. Ever since Ryan received recognition for being sued by Kim Kardashian, Tom Eagle took note of his son's business and found a way to work himself in. He has been persuading and pressuring Ryan ever since. Some speculate that the compounding pressure from Tom lead to Ryan's drug addictions which is inline with other child star stories.
    • Ryan purchases domain names of his own publisher's first and last names (johndoe.com). If they ever leave his network, he still owns part of them as he sees it.
    • Their place of business appears to be Tom Eagle's residence, which is publicly listed as:
      207 Willow Parkway
      Buffalo Grove, IL 6008
      Tom Eagle's direct phone number, which is also public information, is 847-630-1550.
      Source: http://www.manta.com/c/mtcfprn/eagle-web-assets-inc
    • Ryan Eagle was caught recently stealing profile pictures from Facebook and claiming the person in the stolen photo was an affiliate manager (the girl was a model). He later fessed up to it that it was wrong what he did, but this shows how far he will go to deceive his own publishers.
    • There are about 15 ex-publishers who have submitted information to Affiliates Against Ryan Eagle (AARE) so our chances for a Class Action are looking pretty good.
    Again if you have any information or would like a stake in the Class Action suit, please come forward and send me a PM or post in this thread.

We AARE Stronger Together.

GeraldH, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  7. tet1win

tet1win Active Member

Best Answers:
    please count ecomleads to the scammer list

tet1win, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  8. monk1985

monk1985 Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm with you. EWA owes me over $3k.

monk1985, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  9. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good luck, because it's going to take some time and money to get your money

IG2010, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  10. GeraldH

GeraldH Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Monk1985, sorry to hear about your loss. I'll add you to the list.

A new article titled 'Ryan Eagle is Dead' found at performinsider.com points out how Ryan Eagle's ego and big-spending lifestyle lead to the demise of Blam Ads, EWA, CPA Tank and Obey. The link to the article may not work at this time as rumor has it performinsider.com may be under a DDoS attack, I wonder from who?

Many are lining up to be apart of the Class Action Lawsuit. If you're still waiting for payment from any of Tom and Ryan Eagle's companies, chances are you will be waiting forever. According to this article, he has already exhausted all of his sources for revenue. The article states that Ryan claimed he received an injection of capital, and there are new reports stating that he already spent what he received and left the investor high-and-dry without a return. The amount he owes could be in the millions the article speculates.

Another member who was overlooked who may be named in the lawsuit is Harrison Gevirtz, he is a managing partner of Eagle Web Assets. Oddly enough, Harrison owns a collections company which can be found at http://www.gevirtzreceivables.com/. His picture is featured below for reference.
    [​IMG]
    Harrison Gevirtz​

GeraldH, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  11. Oleko

Oleko Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't find how to send PM's here.
    So, count me too.

Oleko, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  12. qbroxin

qbroxin Member

Best Answers:
    Same here. EWA owes me about $3,200.

qbroxin, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  13. jehnidiah

jehnidiah Active Member

Best Answers:
    I guess everyone is just going to ignore the fact that you can't do a class action for business debts?

jehnidiah, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  14. Oleko

Oleko Member

Best Answers:
    And what's next? Nothing?

Oleko, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  15. slick-247

slick-247 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Add me to the list, Blamads owes me 13k
    You can find details on this thread

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/keep-off-blam-ads-they-havent-paid-my-13596-7-its-been-3-month-now.2633806/

Last edited: Feb 21, 2013
    slick-247, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  16. slick-247

slick-247 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Seems like they are closing shop this March

[​IMG]

slick-247, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  17. tet1win

tet1win Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think cpa will bunkrupt

tet1win, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  18. Mike Dutch

Mike Dutch Member

Best Answers:
    Good to see this has been picked up by someone, hopefully we can contribute to this as well.

We had a long relationship as Advidi with EWA and generated high $xxx.xxx with them in the past. Last year we noticed wires not coming in and Ryan Eagle kept giving excuses. He even send fake screenshots of wires that should have been send out.

EWA owes us over $xxx.xxx Dollars so far. We kept file of all meaning, recorded phonecall (+1.5 hours), emails, screenshots and text messages (from his phone).

We have contacted the lawyers to see whether they can help us.

Mike Dutch, Aug 19, 2013 IP
  19. Oleko

Oleko Member

Best Answers:
    Any updates?

Oleko, Aug 29, 2013 IP
  20. Mike Dutch

Mike Dutch Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Oleko, send you a PM back.

Mike Dutch, Aug 30, 2013 IP