1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blacklisted countries

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by bot, May 2, 2006.

Hello
    I know that google blacklists some countries and I guess traffic coming from them. Can someone point me to the right website where the countries are listed. A few days ago my site got linked from some Iranian site and I got a few clicks from them and a lot of traffic, so I am a bit worried about that. Thanks.

bot, May 2, 2006 IP
  2. mad4

mad4 Peon

Best Answers:
    Google does not blacklist countries. It would start a pretty big war if they did don't you think? Especially with Iran. :rolleyes:

If you are worried just email google and explain the situation.

mad4, May 2, 2006 IP
  3. MattUK

MattUK Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Are you talking in terms of Adsense or the SERPS? As Mad4 says, Google certainly don't blacklist countries in any way or form for the SERPS.

Adsense advertisers can choose not to have their ads shown to visitors from specific countries, though then different ads will just be shown for the next highest paying advertisiers.

MattUK, May 2, 2006 IP
  4. bot

bot Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its about adsense. I did email google with the question, just I know I read somewhere a part where it listed certian countries such as N.Korea, Cuba and a few others including Iran.

bot, May 2, 2006 IP