1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling BlackHat Pay Per Call Marketing Video Course - Learn How to Make Money With Incentivized Traffic

Discussion in 'Services' started by Elliot305, Feb 27, 2018.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:

Let me preface this thread by stating I'm not a salesperson and there isn't going to be any "pitch." I'm here to offer a business proposal to those interested. I usually charge $10k for my consulting services but have decided to offer another option for considerably less where you can gain enough information to get started making money with this method. The information I provide has been thoroughly tested and proven to work (as demonstrated in the above video showing payouts).

What you will get:
    4 Tutorial Videos, Email Campaigns and Website Template
    Video 1: Choosing Networks and Offers to Join
    Video 2: Website and Campaign Templates
    Video 3: Call Dilution, Redirection and Tracking
    Video 4: Deployment and Scaling Strategies

What you will NOT get:
    Traffic Sources (upgraded clients only)
    Method on How to Turn Paid Traffic into Free Traffic (upgraded clients only)
    One-on-One Consulting (upgraded clients only)

How much does this course cost?
    $1,500

What forms of payment do you accept?
    Bank Wire Only

Do you offer refunds?
    No

Do you offer guarantees of success?
    No

Will the videos show exactly what you do for the best chance of success though?
    Yes

How long does it take to start making money from the information provided?
    Depends on how quickly you implement and deploy the method. Payterms are network dependent but they usually offer weekly and bi-monthly terms.

How much money can I make from the information provided?
    Depends on how much traffic you send. The included website and campaign templates convert the traffic extremely well.

How long will the information in your videos be relevant for?
    Been doing this method for about a year now and networks are still paying me out, so....

Can I get banned by the networks?
    Yes, it's incentivized traffic after all. But the information I provide lowers the risk considerably based upon my testing and scaling on various networks and offers. The videos will show the exact procedures and precautions I have for eliminating as much risk as possible.

Would you consider someone upgrading to the full version of your services?
    Yes. Price is $10,000. An upgraded client will receive everything in the $1,500 package and a separate tutorial video on how to exploit a specific paid traffic source to get free traffic (can be used for other methods/projects/campaigns too). An upgraded client will also receive personalized consulting via Skype call or chat. Consulting is available for as long as you use the method.

Do you allow group buys?
    No

Do I have to live in a certain country to utilize this information?
    No, as long as the networks' accept your country then you can do this. Most networks accept publishers from around the world.

Do you offer any review copies?
    I would be open to allowing a single Mod or Admin a review copy as they can be objective and there won't be a quid pro quo that typically comes with offering reviews to forum members. A Mod/Admin will need to approach me though if interested.

Are you still using the information provided in your videos?
    Yes, of course.

If I have questions before purchasing can I contact you directly?
    Please post any questions in the thread. This allows transparency for my answers and prevents redundancy in answering the same questions privately.

I am ready to get started, what's next?
    You can contact me via Skype (Elliot-305). I block all contacts with whom I'm not doing biz with (nothing personal) so if I have you blocked already, feel free to send me a PM instead with your Skype username so I can unblock.

Elliot305, Feb 27, 2018 IP
  2. Elliot305

Elliot305 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

Elliot305, Feb 28, 2018 IP
  3. Elliot305

Elliot305 Member

Best Answers: