1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blackhat myspace marketting [Cheating FriendAdder sites]

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Raithe, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I use to do this a long time ago, but now it is just a html file sitting on my desktop.

If any of you have heard about SS Friendship.com, it is a friend adding website for people to add friends by hand. Well... their site is really insecure, and can easily be manipulated.

Grab some free hosting (freewebs?), or use your own server (I wouldn't as it shows in SSFriends referrer logs), and throw this html on a page called SSF.html :

Now, go to the website, login with your myspace ID, and then open a new tab with firefox, and go to your SSF.html, and it will autoload 10 frames with the 'friend' picture in the middle. Let this run for 50 times (Should take 50 seconds if you have fast internet connection), and you will have 500 points for the day. This will result in 500-600 friends the first day you do it, and 200-300 each day after that.

I know its blackhat, so use it at your own discretion, but I figure I would rather make it public so they are forced to fix it, than to let others abuse the system and not you kind fellows :).

PS: I don't want anything in return, it is completely free. Although +rep would be nice as I am trying to make it back to the positives for some stupid forum spamming I did back in the day.

Raithe, Mar 12, 2007 IP
    NewTier, kemus and Nikolas like this.
  2. Raithe

Raithe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have been getting some greens for this (Making my way back to positive lol), but nobody is talking. Anyone using this on a daily basis? If so, please post how many friends you receive. Ive gotten about 930 over 3 days. Less than 15 minutes of work.

I am also creating the equivalent, but more complex script for other friend sites. If you guys enjoy this, ill possibly give DP users free samples.

Raithe, Mar 13, 2007 IP
  3. The SEO Hippy

The SEO Hippy Peon

Best Answers:
    To anyone even thinking about using this: you will be found and banned on the spot.

I have caught a few of you already - one unlucky guy will be getting a phonecall from my lawyer within a few days. Causing damage to a business is not taken lightly :)

The SEO Hippy, Mar 13, 2007 IP
  4. Raithe

Raithe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't know owning a website was illegal.. ;)

Raithe, Mar 13, 2007 IP
  5. templates

templates Notable Member

Best Answers:
    i must have missed something..what is this about?

templates, Mar 13, 2007 IP
  6. frkr

frkr Peon

Best Answers:
    too bad you cant sue someone for your / your coders mistakes. Its a public exploit nonetheless. If you do end up suing him. You will pay more in legal fees then your site(s) are worth. Good luck have fun.

frkr, Mar 13, 2007 IP
  7. frkr

frkr Peon

Best Answers:
    I got 400 friend requests waiting for approval thanks Raithe

frkr, Mar 14, 2007 IP
  8. bigspaces

bigspaces Guest

Best Answers:

HAH. Maybe if 5 of those dollars went to making a more secure site...

bigspaces, Mar 19, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.