1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Black vs White hat

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by TerryG, Dec 1, 2006.

1. TerryG

TerryG Guest

Best Answers:
    Will the real "genuine content" please stand up? Say we are talking acne:

(1) You are a real doctor or expert. You write an article for a medical website.

(2) You are not a doctor. You are an affiliate or adsense publisher. You do half an hour reading the real expert's information and write your own 600 word keyword loaded article.

(3) You couldn't be bothered even doing that so you buy a PLR article and change a few words, or pay some hack writer $10 to write you a "unique" one.

(4) You grab a batch of total crap from "free article" directories and use that.

(5) You don't even bother with content. Your scraper grabs sentences from all over and puts keyword rich "unique" gibberish on the page.

As far as I am concerned only number one is truly real. All the rest are bogus to various degrees. All serve one purpose. To bring chumps to your site where you hope they will click on adsense to get real information or buy a product.

TerryG, Dec 10, 2006 IP
  2. amnezia

amnezia Peon

Best Answers:
    if you can produce a 1000 page website in 5mins then it doesn't really matter if it gets banned, you just build another one.

amnezia, Dec 11, 2006 IP
  3. Notting

Notting Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Two points i would like to make:

1. I think that you can make much more money with legitimate sites
    2. I think it is easier to build a legitimate site than a black hat site

So why bother. I think that a lot of self proclaimed "black hat seos" just like the attention and trying to be a bit provocative. They don't stand out from the crowd by making legitimate sites that are groundbreaking or amazing so they create a bit of controversy in order to self publicise themselves. A bit lame.

If any black hat seo can share techniques and proof of earnings like the guys who play the game legitimately, go on.

I have to admit that spam is annoying but for me not really an ethical issue (If im going to talk about an ethical issue I'm going to talk about children starving on the streets, or soldiers getting killed in iraq). I dont go in the political board to often.

So lets see the proof of effective black hat seo....

Notting

Notting, Dec 11, 2006 IP