1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Black hat website, on auto pilot, made $2700 last month!!!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by bling, May 11, 2009.

1. mpcfour

mpcfour Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please send me the url....thanks

mpcfour, May 19, 2009 IP
  2. comtec

comtec Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    83.3% - 5
    Hi, I would like the url so I can properly review your site. Also, what's the process of getting an account with cpalead? Thanks

comtec, May 19, 2009 IP
  3. alenidia

alenidia Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I want to see the site.. Can you send me the URL ? If its true, i will BIN for that..

Thanks

alenidia, May 19, 2009 IP
  4. edasvangen

edasvangen Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You fill out a detailed form, you gotta fill out everything or they will decline, they will check the site you're applying with, and if you apply with this site you WILL NOT get approved.

If you're already a member over there then you can put the gateway on the site. But the site has been reported to cpalead several times so you can expect the IP/URL to be banned from them soon.

So my advice to you - Not worth buying since you will most likely not last long enough with this site to get the payout before your publisher account gets terminated.

Sorry for ruining it for you here but that's the truth and i feel that i have to let the people know it..

edasvangen, May 19, 2009 IP
  5. bling

bling Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why are you against my auction? First of all I have been paid ever cent i made with this website. Second of all there is nothing illegal to get banned on about this website. Third of all why are you spamming my thread. When I offer a 100% refund on the winning bid if they get banned. For the website. Thats how much i assure the winner will have no problems. This is not your typical blackhat website.

PS. sorry everyone that has been turned away by this false spammer.

bling, May 19, 2009 IP
  6. edasvangen

edasvangen Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i gotta say ROFL! I'm not false, go send a PM to CPALeadTroy here on DP and see what he says!

I'll tell Troy to check out this thread and give some feedback on what they do to sites that promis fake matherial behind their gateways.

They are even talking about YOUR site in the CPALead official thread, and the moderators of cpalead.com checks that thread every day so that site will have no more cpalead gateway on it in the near future thats for sure!

cpalead thread - http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=1089076&highlight=cpalead&page=93

Why the heck would i go thru all this trouble just to be mean? i'm keeping the DP members away from stuff they wont earn shit from!

Also - TAKE A LOOK AT HIS ITRADER - "Bad seller, lies coaching. Not responsible, not friendly, lots of excuses."

Everything i have said so far is true, argue against it and look like a fool.

Edit:

It's true that you dont have anything illegal on the site itself, but what you're doing is against the CPALead TOS for sure. and if you look at the cpalead thread you can see that several people have made posts saying that they've been reporting your site.

Edit again:

You will be banned from cpalead, since the site has already been reported several times it's just a matter of when and not if.

This is one of the most common blackhat tecniques when it comes to CPALead and it's been done for years now and they work hard on disabling accounts doing it:D

if anyone is still stupid enough to give out $500+ for this site after all this they deserve to be ripped off, my last post, unless you tell lies again..

Edasvangen

7. jhd

jhd Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    please send me URL

jhd, May 19, 2009 IP
  8. bling

bling Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The only thing to hold this website away from being white hat is adding the trailer to the website, after completing the survey, you make this website seem like its scamming people for money, which there is not one thing doing that. This website does not even need to be with cpalead i could make a custom gateway for it, for another affiliate company, what it comes down to is how the new buyer wants to profit off it, its already pulling alot of traffic from the search engines, for being a new user to this forum, you have alot of guts to play these kinds of games. If you wanted to make such a big deal out of it you could have PM'd me, but if you want me to show you off on my own thread i can do the same. Now if you would remove your ignorant self off my sales thread.

Edit: Lies, what lies? Please make that clear. You foolish guy.

bling, May 19, 2009 IP
  9. unknownkind

unknownkind Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please send me details about the site thanks!

unknownkind, May 19, 2009 IP
  10. edasvangen

edasvangen Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    adding trailers would not make it whitehat? you claim to have the actual movies behind the gateway on your site, adding trailers would rather make it grayhat and still against the cpalead ToS!

Money? no, but people take several minutes to complete a survey to get access and when they're done with the survey they get a picture?! That's clearly against the ToS(you're promising out something that is simply not there).

But whatever.. I'll leave you alone now and i'm sure we'll have a angry guy here in a few weeks when the site url is banned from cpalead(he could always go over to zango but that wouldnt last long either)

I hate guys like you who try to fool people of their hard earned money. You know that this site wont last much longer with the CPALead gateway and that's why you're trying to sell it.

11. bling

bling Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Even if it wouldn't last long with cpalead there is 100s of 1000s of other cpa companies out there, no actually i still have a steady income coming along with the website. Even if I change it from saying movies to trailers on the website i still have a steady amount of traffic coming in from search engines for movie names. Thank you for leaving the thread alone, because there was no point in going into a non winning battle. Every has different opinions about everything. I did my research buddy. Anyway thanks for leaving the thread alone.

bling, May 19, 2009 IP
  12. alaas

alaas Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Judging by the stats you have provided it isn't really hard to tell where the traffic is coming from. You are using Youtube, this method is on the internet for free.

This is just a warning to the potential buyer. The traffic you are receiving will probably disappear in less then a month (this is being optimistic). Most likely the traffic will disappear in 2 weeks. Basically, you have bought an overpriced movie template.

You are better off getting a movie script for $20.

Bling, Instead of scamming noobs for a quick dollar why don't you invest in some longterm white hat income and earn an honest living?

alaas, May 19, 2009 IP
  13. edasvangen

edasvangen Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'd say i already did "win". None of the things i've said so far have been WRONG, most of the things that you pointed out was was actually inacurrate or wrong, it's not safe. yep there are hundreds of cpa companies but only a handfull that has a "premium content lock gateway" and the only good ones that actually is okay with a movie/tv show site i've seen is cpalead and zango(and it's already on it's way to get banned by cpalead), so if your site gets banned from those you'll be sitting there with a pretty much worthless site bought for $500.

If you changed it to a trailer site you wouldnt make a single cent, noone would do a survey to watch a trailer.

Another thing i dont get is, why not do as alaas says and add REAL movie links/embeds, would only take like 30 mins for all your movies, keeping them working would barely take any work at all. Why not do it and sell a whitehat site?

And true, you'd easily get a script and a site up and running with little work for less then $50(and that would be a whitehat site)

So point out what i said that was wrong/false information in my previous posts? nothing..

14. icemusike

icemusike Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    alaas is ro right about this. atention buyers, dont waste your money for fake shit. i will say this is a SCAM ALERT! so be aware. nobody will sell a site witch mades this kind of money for 500 bux. i tought the bin was at 4000 how come you are so desperate to sell ity with 500 when you did made a lots of money last month. anyways if anyone wanna buy this... be my guest.

icemusike, May 19, 2009 IP
  15. bling

bling Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Really now? Sorry its not a throw on script. Sorry traffic will not dissappear. What more do i need to prove when i have solid traffic from search engines.. Need proof? [​IMG] Worthless site? Really now, I did not know a worthless site brings in currently $30+ a day.

bling, May 19, 2009 IP
  16. alaas

alaas Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Wow, you can pull in 3000 uniques a month from search engines (if that screen shot is real, which i really doubt). That will only make you $30 with CPAlead.

Why don't you just admit that all your traffic comes from Youtube?

alaas, May 19, 2009 IP
  17. edasvangen

edasvangen Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    noone said it was worthless, we said it COULD be worthless, and it will be for sure :p, the domain name is kinda nice but thats it..

Getting traffic from search engines is easy lol. i have a movie site myself(with REAL movies:D), got it up like two months ago, added movies, did some SEO, got some quality backlinks and ranking on page 1 on google for several popular search terms 7 days after i created the site! i'm closing up on 4 digit earnings with cpalead at the moment.

And does it matter if the traffic is from youtube alaas? Keeping that traffic aint that hard..

18. pubenemy

pubenemy Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Could I get info on the site? May be interested despite all the drama.
    Thanks

pubenemy, May 19, 2009 IP
  19. soniqhost.com

soniqhost.com Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Can you please pm me the url?

soniqhost.com, May 19, 2009 IP
  20. edasvangen