1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Black Adsense

Discussion in 'General Business' started by vip-registrator, Jun 12, 2020.

Good day, here I started selling sites on flippa. Well, so I started selling sites, buyers are interested, buyers like my sites, but they don’t buy them because I don’t have any income on google Adsense. I started to ask guys who have been successfully trading on flippa for a long time, they kind of hinted to me that they get a little google adsense income so that buyers are more willing to buy their sites. To my question, how they wind me up they didn’t tell me anything, but they hinted that there are certain services and programs. My friends, please suggest these services or a program where you can see them? Good to all!

vip-registrator, Jun 12, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    We're "white hat" here, I doubt you'll find anyone doing whatever it is they're doing.

sarahk, Jun 12, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.
  3. wmtips

wmtips Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense is very sensitive to click fraud. I would recommend to keep away from any artificial manipulations if you don't want to lose your account. Increase traffic to your sites and you will get the clicks.

wmtips, Jun 17, 2020 IP
    sarahk and JEET like this.
  4. JEET

JEET Notable Member

Best Answers:
    What is the meaning of "wind me up"?
    You want to increase adsense income, or you want some kind of stats program?
    There are programs and tools which can help you "temporarily" increase your adsense income, many active groups at fb are dedicated to just this, you just have to know what to look for.
    Its 100% against adsense policies though, and as soon as adsense detects it, you will lose your adsense account.
    Once you lose it, its next to impossible to open another one.

In those groups itself, people who lost their account, they have tried applying with different email id, different name, different address, different website, still did not got back in again.
    I don't know how they find out that its again you!!! LOL
    May be from whois records, may be some other tracking, not sure.

Suppose you artificially boost your income using those programs and tools, and you manage to sell a site.
    Then that buyer will not see that kind of income which you reported.
    Then they will leave a negative review (if that is an option on flippa)
    This will affect future sales.

Is all of this worth it?
    I think NO.

Find cheap ways of advertising for your websites.
    Use twitter to get some traffic.
    Then when you sell a site, you can tell the buyer about your marketing efforts, and that they will need to continue doing those to maintain income.
    Its honest, its legal.
    Nobody can leave a bad review for "you" because "they" stopped the needed marketing...

JEET, Jun 17, 2020 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

Wind me up
    Jimmy was all wound up over that
    Don't wind me up
    That was a wind up

If you've got a mate who wants to know something, like the OP wanting to know this "black adsense" stuff you can talk around the topic all night, talk cryptically with your mates. The OP meantime gets more frustrated because s/he's out of the loop and desperately wants to know. If you're lucky they'll lose their cool at which point you explain that there was no secret and you have a good laugh while the OP mutters about it not being funny at all.

Alternatively, you might get all wound up over covid restrictions and concerns for your job, your family and your stress levels go through the roof. Nobody is laughing this time.

sarahk, Jun 17, 2020 IP
    JEET likes this.