1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bitcoin,Altcoin and Cloud Mining

Discussion in 'General Business' started by bestbtcsites, Nov 17, 2017.

We are dealing with bitcoin in hyip investment side since 2015. Our site has been promoting hyip and cloud mining investment sites since 2015. We are investing in promoting sites that we think are safe (safe sites, sites that we think will work for a long time and all hyip sites are closed one day. Bitcoin is a platform on which hyip and cloud mining sites can follow.

www.bestbtcsites.com
    SEMrush

bestbtcsites, Nov 17, 2017 IP
    SEMrush
  2. egoldzone

egoldzone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Bitcoin is great now

egoldzone, Nov 17, 2017 IP
  3. z80039

z80039 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you. For now I think the most safe one is bitconnect as it has been there for a while and they have their own currency.
    It will die someday, but better get in now and get out with max profit.

z80039, Nov 20, 2017 IP
  4. matt_62

matt_62 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have cloud mining contracts. They are not profitable. I regret getting one. IF you feel that you have to get one, kiss your money goodbye and take the lowest one they have.

Many crypto investment sites are high risk. Some (or almost all of them) are scams. Looking at the site who-is, is not enough to mitigate risk. A registered company is often a quick 100 bucks as well. Keep in mind, some scams only need to stay open for a week or so. Industry is unregulated. Investing online is akin to swimming with crocodiles because you think someone dropped 5cents into the river.

MOST of the ones listed on that website are not something that I would put $1 into.

Currently there is only 1 platform that I found, and that I trust.

I have also invested a little into a couple of ICO's, but again, the risk is even higher.
    For example, i would not recommend investing into bitconnect right now. But if you had gotten in at the ICO, $1000 would be approx $1.2million, and that excludes interest, that is only the increase in the value of holding their coin. Not bad for just over 1 year.

But ICO's are high risk, company may close before you get your money back.

For those of you that are learning about bitcoin, or altcoins, remember, that its easier to steal crypto then it is to steal your cash. If you give someone $100 on paypal and they scam you, high chance you get a refund. Crypto is not regulated, if you fall victim to a scam, tough luck. Passwords need to be tough, and I should not have to say this, but UNIQUE!!!!
    Someone could easily make a fake investment site for 2 reasons:
    1. incase you are dumb enough to send them money (bitcoins)
    2. they can use your email and password to try to access the most popular crypto exchanges, and other sites, where they can often simply clear out your account.

Which brings me to my next point. Only use an exchange with 2fa.

If a random website offers 1000% a day, think, how? How is it making money. Is it actually, really actually genuinely making money?
    If it says that it is lending, at 1000% a day, tell me, who would agree to borrow $1000 and have to repay $1,000,000?

IF you have cheap power, you can look into mining altcoins, for example, bytecoin. Altcoins can be traded for bitcoin or other. Or my strategy is to mine them while they are worth almost nothing, and hold long.

Guys if you really wanna learn more about bitcoin, theres a forum called bitcoin talk.

Whatever you do, be careful with your money (or crypto currency). Sometimes because we dont see it in $$, its easier to take risks with it. Games do the same thing, you put in money for in game currency because people spend it faster then if it was in $$$.

If you find a great ICO, one that is really and truly outstanding, let me know so i can get in on the action ;)

matt_62, Nov 29, 2017 IP
  5. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I love bitcoin. Just wish I woulda taken the 40 bitcoin for a laptop of mine back in the day.

superrichguy, Dec 11, 2017 IP
  6. ICOanimals

ICOanimals Peon

Best Answers:
    Agree, that ICO's are very risky. But it's very popular now and I think now it's a good period to get something from them. Don't lose your chance.

ICOanimals, Dec 22, 2017 IP
  7. felocel

felocel Peon

Best Answers:
    I don’t usually write reviews but this has been really good investment.
    I had a doubt what cloud mining service to start with. But after reading a lot of reviews I choosed Hashflare. There are some reasons:
    - immediate payouts if hashpower is purchased from bitcoin
    - unlimited contract length
    - no any hidden fees and provide affordable mining equipment.

I bought first 40 GH SHA-256. After one week I got first payment. Next day I looked at the prices and i really can buy next one for the price of 200$ per 1 TH. Gotta buy more bitcoin so I can buy next contract.

By the way I found 7% promo code for Hashflare in February, if you need you can take it here: https://bitcoinmining-cloud.com/

felocel, Feb 26, 2018 IP
  8. felocel

felocel Peon

Best Answers:

felocel, Feb 26, 2018 IP