1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Bitcoin Advertising Network for sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Ossama Rafique, Jun 8, 2017.

Bitcoin CPC AND CPM Advertising Network For Sale, Own Your Own Ad Network!

Own Your Own Ad Network!

AdsVale.com - CPC AND CPM Advertising Network

AdsVale is a powerful, feature rich, fully customizable PayPerClick/PayPerView advertiser/publisher network. Advertisers can register with the website and post their text/banner/catalog PayPerClick/PayPerView (CPC AND CPM) ads. Publishers can create ad display units and use it in their websites to show ads relevant to their page content. You can completely control your revenue from the system by adjusting the minimum click bid value as well as the percentage of click bids you would share with publishers. The system comes with support for load balancing across multiple servers which means you never need to worry about performance bottlenecks. The entire system is template driven which allows you to easily modify the advertiser, publisher pages to your preference.

Manage Publishers

AdsVale.com allows you to manage your publishers effectively than ever. You can review each publisher website before approving the same. The system allows you to to specify the click bid percentage to be shared with publishers. You can get details about withdrawal history anytime. The robust and improved fraud control measures allows you to monitor, warn and block suspicious publishers.

Manage Advertisers

Now using AdsVale.com you can manage your advertisers in a better way. You can check the complete profile of an advertiser which contains information about ads posted by the advertiser, click statistics of the advertiser and payment history. Also you have the option for adding fund to advertiser's bonus/account balance.

Features:

Adsvale comes with 4 payment processors.

-Bitcoin

-PayPal

-Payza

-Perfect Money

Bitcoins and PayPal are used for deposits/withdrawals and others are used only for withdrawals.

Code is very clear and can understandabled by anyone.

Is AdsVale your future?

AdsVale.com is a custom designed advertising network similar to that of google adsense and adwords. It is basically your very own advertising network. AdsVale uses a very sophisticated advertising platform in the backend,

Just a few years ago starting your own ad network wasn’t easy nor within reach for the regular person and the capital needed was huge!

AdsVale has everything you need to run your own ad network and start selling traffic.

Why would you want to start your own ad network?

Because there is a lot of money being made in selling media. Any affiliate or business that has a product to sell online needs traffic. Traffic is the lifeblood of any business.

Advertising is one of the few industries that just keeps growing each year. More and more companies spend money on online advertising and there is no limit to how much money you can make.

AdsVale is very simple and easy to run even for a beginner, doesn't require any exerience or maintenance. AdsVale is perfect for anyone including webmasters who are looking to advertise their brand, develop traffic to their sites and acquire more customers. With millions of existing websites and new websites being created every day, you will have no shortage of customers who want to buy the services offered by AdsVale.com - The new kid on the block!

Selling traffic is a very scalable business model and very sustainable.

- Full control of your ad network. You can approve, suspend and terminate accounts.

AdsVale is a great investment for those that own several websites. With skyrocketing cost of advertising on Google and Bing. With the right person at the helm AdsVale has the potential to give either of them a run for their money and save the owner a ton of money.

What's Included

AdsVale.com domain and custom designed ad network website.

Why am I selling?

At the moment I am involved in non-internet project that will consume most of my time.

AdsVale is a beautiful site that is capable of making a hansom monthly revenue and growing in value.

This will be a 15-day auction with the ad network going to the highest bidder once the reserve has been met.

Ossama Rafique, Jun 8, 2017 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How many publishers and advertisers do you have currently?

Please post proof of $3000 monthly income in the thread.

malky66, Jun 8, 2017 IP
  3. icarus123

icarus123 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    2nd...

icarus123, Jun 12, 2017 IP
  4. Ossama Rafique

Ossama Rafique Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, Sorry for my late response. I didn't receive any thread reply notification from digital point that's why I am replying now.
    Let's come to your questions.
    I am attaching All the proofs.
    Revenue Proof
    https://vimeo.com//220764643
    Revenue Count Proof
    https://vimeo.com//220924341
    Latest screenshots of payments that can be shown are here.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ossama Rafique, Jun 15, 2017 IP
  5. Ossama Rafique

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, Sorry for my late response. I didn't receive any thread reply notification from digital point that's why I am replying now.
    Let's come to your questions.
    I am attaching All the proofs.
    Revenue Proof
    https://vimeo.com//220764643
    Revenue Count Proof
    https://vimeo.com//220924341
    Latest screenshots of payments that can be shown are here.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Ossama Rafique

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry What?

7. Ossama Rafique

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Bitcoin/Escrow is payment option No PayPal.

8. Ossama Rafique

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM for reserve.

Ossama Rafique, Jun 21, 2017 IP
  9. CPABHW

CPABHW Active Member