1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

bit of a problem.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by obay, Dec 19, 2009.

Hi there,

Right, OK I am just about to graduate, I have a part-time job, doing a few hours a week here and there (permanent basis) which is good, however, I’ve been there for a year and half (job type is retail, customer service
    assistant) I just hate it, here is the storey.

Here is my monthly income from the place:
    I get £300 monthly, include tax (£280)
    Paid £100 out on expenses, such as petrol, phone and food for the month.

Phone bill: £52.50 monthly
    petrol for the week £20.
    food: £20ish

No more expenses, I never got a student loan.

I also have another job with my parents, which gets me another £27.50 (averagely) whenever I work which then pays for my car etc more. (As you can see I’d need at least 280 monthly to live.)

The problem is I want to get out of my main work as stated I hate it, I want to get online once again, as I was before in my younger years, but I soon lost interest.

Now, I want a Niche in Finance, running on an auto blog, however I have not got the right knowledge to success this idea. I know how to market etc, but am not sure how to set one of these up.

I am well know ledged in that area of business so I thought, why not set something easy what I am best in?

How easy would it be set one of the auto blogs up? I have a high budget of £x,xxx so money is not a problem for me, if more is needed to pump in, I can do it without a problem, (can do get more if required.)
    Thank you for reading this please put me into the right path.

Many thanks,
    Obay.

obay, Dec 19, 2009 IP
  2. JT706

JT706 Peon

Best Answers:
    You can have someone build a site for you if you have a good idea for one. After that it comes down to quality advertising if you want your site to generate a good source of revenue.

JT706, Dec 20, 2009 IP
  3. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Autoblog start up cost is really minimal $100 already sufficient.
    But the more important part is the promotion part,you need time and money to spent on marketing in order to make your blog popular.
    If you really no time,then the best bet is find a partner to do it for you.

mentos, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  4. linkbroker111

linkbroker111 Peon

Best Answers:
    Dont try to spend much money unless you learn things, try going for an affiliate business as per your interest.

linkbroker111, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  5. wounded1987

wounded1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well, you need to work harder, make a good fat budget for a web project.. some people move from web to offline job, and some move the other way..

wounded1987, Dec 23, 2009 IP